Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

[USA Terrorist Attacks] Comments here

Would you guys get real???? If the Taliban has the capability to launch a nuke against the United States, the States would not retaliate with a nuke, they're not that stupid!! If the US launched a nuke, they would effectively be killing their own people, since the fallout from any nuke the US has would be distributed around the globe by the jetstream. Nuclear winter would occur in almost every country in the northern hemisphere, since American ICBMs (InterContinental Ballistic Missiles) have a minimum yield of 5 megatons, which is equivalent to the blast from the detonation of 5000000 tons of dynamite for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about.

It is very doubtful the Taliban have nukes, and no, deadnail, they do not control Pakistan. Pakistan just has ties to the Taliban. There's a difference here. Some gov't officials in Pakistan are advisors to the Taliban.

Of course, there are always those suitcase-nukes...nukes in a nice, compact carrying case that can be snuck into just about any country.

They were made by the USSR, who were supposed to dismantle all of them back when the country became Russia agian, but when they did, they came up with about a dozen missing.

Pretty damn scary, if you ask me...

5 megatons, which is equivalent to the blast from the detonation of 5000 tons of dynamite for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about.

Five million tons. For you, who don't know what you're talking about.

Let's just dig a hole to the centre of the Earth, plant a huge bomb there and blow it up to make everyone happy.

MAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 666 post!

And not only was there that bus crash, but yesterday a passenger air liner carrying 78 people got shot down in the middle east, mostly Israeles(sp.) aboard and they're trying to say it was an accident! I dunno... shumtin's up to no good.

Well, I'll get post #667, in terms of DOOM, that's even better!

And as for the plane crashed, some facts:

First of all it didn't crash in the middle east, it crashed over the black sea (if you don't know where it is - between Ukraine and Turkey). The first thought was naturally that this was yet another terrorist attack, but the current version (inspired by US who claim to have seen it on a a satellite) is that a ukrainian ground-air missile accidentaly hit the plane. It is known for sure that there was military missile training in the area and at the time. The ukrainians are still denying it, and no one yet knows for sure. Even the version of plane malfunction is not yet totally dismissed.

Nice to see this thread has not yet slipped away.

It would be nice if we could get the count up to 6,000 or so, to roughly match the number of presumed dead.

Bush's goal, and the goal of every one of the world powers behind us, is to stamp out terrorism, where ever it is.

It is an idea whose time has come.

The list of world powers behind this idea is very long. The world is tired of terrorism. The world is behind this, and if anyone is not, it has got to feel like a pretty lonely place. This a global reality, not just an American dream.

-----
October 4, 2001
By Brian Williams

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The hunt for Osama bin Laden took a major step forward on Thursday when Pakistan said he was probably behind suicide plane attacks on America and the United States revealed it had an inkling of where he was hiding.

Afghanistan's ruling Taliban were dealt a potentially fatal body blow by Pakistan's announcement it had seen enough evidence to justify putting bin Laden on trial. Pakistan is the only nation to maintain any diplomatic ties with the Taliban.

Experts said the time window for U.S.-led military action appeared to be narrowing, with several indicators pointing to a possible strike any time from early next week.

A host of factors including politicians' travel plans, the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan, public opinion, the weather and Muslim holidays all point to a short window of opportunity for action between October 8 and mid-November.

------

It has got to feel like a pretty lonely place when your only ally says they have seen the evidence and it is real. Maybe it is time for them to give up Bin Madman. Their only ally is starting to distance themselves from the Taliban.

The global dragnet is tightning, thread by thread.

Go to: http://www.fieler.com/terror to download their short game called "Bin Laden Liquors" and kick a little terrorist butt yourself. It may just be the stress relief we all need.

Nice to see this thread has not yet slipped away.

It would be nice if we could get the count up to 6,000 or so, to roughly match the number of presumed dead.

Bush's goal, and the goal of every one of the world powers behind us, is to stamp out terrorism, where ever it is.

It is an idea whose time has come.

The list of world powers behind this idea is very long. The world is tired of terrorism. The world is behind this, and if anyone is not, it has got to feel like a pretty lonely place. This a global reality, not just an American dream.

-----
October 4, 2001
By Brian Williams

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The hunt for Osama bin Laden took a major step forward on Thursday when Pakistan said he was probably behind suicide plane attacks on America and the United States revealed it had an inkling of where he was hiding.

Afghanistan's ruling Taliban were dealt a potentially fatal body blow by Pakistan's announcement it had seen enough evidence to justify putting bin Laden on trial. Pakistan is the only nation to maintain any diplomatic ties with the Taliban.

Experts said the time window for U.S.-led military action appeared to be narrowing, with several indicators pointing to a possible strike any time from early next week.

A host of factors including politicians' travel plans, the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan, public opinion, the weather and Muslim holidays all point to a short window of opportunity for action between October 8 and mid-November.

------

It has got to feel like a pretty lonely place when your only ally says they have seen the evidence and it is real. Maybe it is time for them to give up Bin Madman. Their only ally is starting to distance themselves from the Taliban.

The global dragnet is tightning, thread by thread.

Go to: http://www.fieler.com/terror to download their short game called "Bin Laden Liquors" and kick a little terrorist butt yourself. It may just be the stress relief we all need.

Zaldron had it first before you deleted that other one of yours.

Strange that the British excercise being conducted quite fortunately in Oman now, titled Swift Sword was conceived 2 years ago, US exercise being conducted nearby under title "Bright Star" was also conceived 2 years ago, Pakistan completed testing nuke............2 years ago, strange culmination of events

Strange that the British excercise being conducted quite fortunately in Oman now, titled Swift Sword was conceived 2 years ago, US exercise being conducted nearby under title "Bright Star" was also conceived 2 years ago, Pakistan completed testing nuke............2 years ago, strange culmination of events

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaldron had it first before you deleted that other one of yours.

Shut up Lüt!

If any one is interested in the evidence that we have against Bin Laden check out the following site.

Posted by the British Government.

http://www.number-10.gov.uk/

Why is the file next to this thread on fire?? Is that some kind of a sick fucking joke????

It means it's a hot topic: more than 60 replies.

I dont know if this is anything important or not. This has not been in the news.

A friend of someone my mom works with owns a place that rents large storage garages. There were some lockers that were rented by arabs over the last year or so. She said the arabs always acted weird and people were Suspicious of them. 2 days before the attack on the WTC the arabs accessed the storage unit 110 times and cleared it out right after the attack.

One of the units was full of suitcases.

BTW, This was in Tulsa, OK. were i live

I dont know if this is anything important or not. This has not been in the news.

A friend of someone my mom works with owns a place that rents large storage garages. There were some lockers that were rented by arabs over the last year or so. She said the arabs always acted weird and people were Suspicious of them. 2 days before the attack on the WTC the arabs accessed the storage unit 110 times and cleared it out right after the attack.

One of the units was full of suitcases.

BTW, This was in Tulsa, OK. were i live

Were the authorities informed of this?

It's probably nothing, but you never know. Accessing the storage units 110 times in a 48 hour period does sound a little unusual.

Why is the file next to this thread on fire?? Is that some kind of a sick fucking joke????

60? I thought it was 15, or 25, or something smaller like that.

60? I thought it was 15, or 25, or something smaller like that.

Well, I first posted 30, but I checked an there was some topic with 40 replies that didn't have a flame, but one with 77 that did, so I'm guessing 60.

Maybe it's in how many views the topic has...?