Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cyber-menace

DTCA Forums and IRC Channel news.

Even though I know people have disregarded most of my requests in the past I still am going to post this. Yes, I know spamming is bad, but I this will be the last time I post an update (either that or bump the old post) except of course for when I want some beta testers on newly completed maps.

I have recently opened a brand new DTCA IRC channel on EFNet. Those who want to come chat about DTCA or just about anything else, I'll usually be there. The channel name is #dtca and it is on EFNet.

I have also updated my forums a bit. I have now added a forum for commenting on my news items. I think people should be alowwed to express their opinions on my news articles so I added the forum.

I ask once more that if anyone doesn't mind being signed up to another forum to please sign up for mine and join the community in development. I only have 5 users right now including myself and I really hope to attract a few more...

cyber-menace said:

I only have 5 users right now including myself and I really hope to attract a few more...

Be careful what you ask for :P

Ah, another example of someone who thinks they need forums. I don't see how something like a megawad warrants an entire community development. There's enough forum boards out there already.

Mancubus II said:

Ah, another example of someone who thinks they need forums. I don't see how something like a megawad warrants an entire community development. There's enough forum boards out there already.

</2cents>

Ditto.

I suppose, but IRC is a good idea. Then I won't be considered spamming too much on the #zdoom channel.

SOMEONE HAS BEEEN FLOODING MY CHANNEL! THIS PERSON IS KNOWN AS ACA AND SHOULD BE BURNED IN HELL! I saw what was going on and apparently the idiot thinks he can get away with it. *has sinister thoughts*

i don't really see why this is on the doomworld forums since it has nothing to do with doomworld.

By that double post and pathetic behaviour I would say yes he IS avoiding being a loser (I found a few of his other usernames either banned or losered.) You ARE an idiot you know if you can't take a simple message aca. Just get it through your head and get lost.

Actually I already knew he was - the IPs match. I just wanted to give him a chance to incriminate himself further. Banned for loser evasion.

Excellent. It's good to know we have good mods on these forums. If someone doesn't believe, go to PH and see the deleted posts.

Mancubus II said:

you are the smartest man alive

HAVE MY MANBABIES