Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMer 4ever

Riverge 2 screenshots!

I'd like to playtest.

Regarding the first screenshots: Looks nice warm and cozy.

Regarding the last screenshots: This is the kind of humour we need in our wads.

Those screenies look extremely sweet. The creative way of construction is funny/cool (referring to the pants 'n' stuff - omg! pants) ...

"Is the soul sphere acessable with skull number one, skull number two, or skull number three?"

"THREE, THREE!!!!!"

"I'm sorry, that's not the correct answer. You die now *splat*. Next contestant please..."

Oh my, I forgot to add all the basic information. The wad is for Zdoom (and other boom compatible ports?) and it's single player. I'm currently studying Zdoom effects. This far I've learned deep water and making different light to ceiling and floor. Thanks for the comments, I'll remember everyone who wants to playtest too. It will be a while though before it's ready for playtesting.

Lutrov71 said:

Looking B.E.A.UTIFUL!
The SHAWN and COMPBLUE textures in screeny 5 look ugly though.

Yeah, I know. They don't look very nice, but I couln't find any better textures for the spaceship. I'll change the COMPBLUE texture propably though.

Infinite Ammunition said:

Looks kickass, judging from the lack of monsters is it gonna be a DM map?

No, It's going to be SP. The monsters just aren't inculded yet. Well, there are some but a lot of them will be changed.

AlexMax said:

"Is the soul sphere acessable with skull number one, skull number two, or skull number three?"

"THREE, THREE!!!!!"

"I'm sorry, that's not the correct answer. You die now *splat*. Next contestant please..."

LOL. Anyway, the numbers are useful hints for the order the switches should be pressed. You CAN do it other way too, but you can get in trouble that way :)

Very nice and innovative construction and detail.

I'd like to playtest too.

Lol, pants are nice, but those shoes realy got me! And the cake... Superb.

You could also learn how to do Slopes. They're pretty easy, you should get the point on your first attempt, an that would be useful for the roof of the house in that shot.

And is that a Tank? Looks damn nice :)

An apple tree, a picnic, AND pants? Could life get any better?

Looks pretty good. Sorry I can't say more than that. I'm an extremely abstract person.

ellmo said:

You could also learn how to do Slopes. They're pretty easy, you should get the point on your first attempt, an that would be useful for the roof of the house in that shot.

Unless you are able to go into that house, or it is not port specific.

In the first two shots, the light from the torches should maybe be rounded and fading off. Looks odd for the light to abrubtly stop like that.

sargebaldy said:

Looking cool, reminding me a bit of heart.wad.

Yes, playing heart.wad has propably affected my mapmaking somehow. At least The idea for the chainsaw came partly from that great map.

ellmo said:

Lol, pants are nice, but those shoes realy got me! And the cake... Superb.

And is that a Tank? Looks damn nice :)

Ok, thanks for the tip. If the slopes aren't hard to do I'll definitely learn them. The should be pretty useful too. And it is tank at the backround. It doesn't look that great from close, but maybe with the help of slopes it will look better.