Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnevil

McDonald's Hacked Doomworld!

OMG April ph001z! I would've believed, you but I know that the real McDonald's site wouldn't have a Painkiller pop up. :P

Heh, I never visit the front page normally, so wouldn't have seen it unless it had been mentioned here.

I think McD would also have replaced the screenshot with one from the MockDonalds map in Mock2. There's one here.

Heh, I guess this is a take on McIGN.

Job said:

I know that the real McDonald's site wouldn't have a Painkiller pop up. :P

I know that the real Doomworld wouldn't have a Painkiller pop up, because the real Doomworld isn't acessed with shitty browsers!

Pizowned.

Carnevil said:

http://www.doomworld.com/

This is terrible! How has this been allowed to happen?! I fear the implications :(

Great...now everyone in doomworld is going to get fat and start bitching about stuff that can be avoidable...

Welcome to McDoomworld. Enjoy these free Caco McNuggets. Before you leave, make sure to sign this waiver absolving McDoomworld, a subsidiary of William Mull Industries Incorporated, of all liability from your getting overweight as a result of your own stupid and irresponsible choices in life.

dude, you must keep that up as an option for personal DW settings. I'd use it all the time just to laugh at it.

fjorkin' hilarious!

Those are smurfing good McPuns, Smurfs. Here's a smurfing present for your Smurfday.

*boom*

Deathman said:

Great...now everyone in doomworld is going to get fat and start bitching about stuff that can be avoidable...

OMG DOMWRLD MD M3 FATTE :((((( IL SU!!!!!!!!!11111one