Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

omfg

If this is true... then the impact of whiny little bitches around school will be way bigger then the impact the twin towers have made.

I'm happy I won't be seing her no more... on the other I'm gonna be sick to see those people cry for her.

This just has to be bullshit... grade A class bullshit. I mean mtv.com would surely have something about their queen's death.

I don't know...it is from the L.A. Times, which is a national newspaper. Of course its from L.A., and I trust nothing from there.

If it is true, I am glad on one hand because without their influance, maybe music will change for the better. On the other hand, I hate to see people die...

Question: Who in the Blue Hell goes looking for this kind of stuff on a regular basis?

BTW, if Reznor died....I just might be a little sad, but he's really sucked after Broken.

yeah at this point I'm almost sure it's fake... just played around with the url

http://24.25.6.207/b_spears.htm that's the url that works...
yet www.latimes.com/b_spears.htm, which should be the actual url doesn't.

Of course I might be wrong, let's hope so.

i don't think it's real, there was a very similiar hoax earlier this year involving these two morons...

http://www.latimes.com;am204;apnewsspearshtml;@24.25.6.207/b_spears.htm

Even though that link doesn't work, it looks to be a redirect to somebody's home/work server, since the actual LA Times articles never have IP addresses in their addresses.

Not only that's a prank, but it was written on that page (at the very bottom)

lol, and the first thing I did after reading the headline is scroll down to the bottom and check for any clues that might help unvail that this is infact a prank. Must have simply missed it, oh well. heh.

hmm, i can't even copy the URL without breaking it. Bleh.

There you go.

hmmm... does anyone remember a few months ago a radio deejay being sued for saying this same hoax on the air? of course with cnn reporting it, maybe it's true this time. maybe that deejay was psychic or something.