Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

It's Not Dead

Metabolist has let us know that the Plutonia Experiment II page has been updated, and the site is apparently two days into the future. Promised are screenshots in the next update and a release of the project this year even. The team is looking for a good bunch of beta testers; details are at the site.

APRIL FOOLS! Lolz just kidding. And everybody thought this was a dead project.

My Plutonia II map is IMO among the best I've made.

It's been modified by others on the team, though. Just saying this so you know the reason if you find anything in it that sucks.

Epyo said:

And everybody thought this was a dead project.

I thought it was pretty well-known that it was still active. At least, I recall a number of people in the last six months saying that they are playtesting it.

Err, there's a map credited to me on the first screenshot page that I've never seen before in my life... :)

NiGHTMARE said:

Err, there's a map credited to me on the first screenshot page that I've never seen before in my life... :)

Same with map 14, I contributed little to the original and certainly don't recognise the map.

One of the last vanilla doom megawad will ever see... if not the last ? That's a shame.

Can't wait to see what Fredrik can come up with VPO and HOM limits :)
Must be very stylish.

trying to make a vpo limit map isn't fun.

I ended up removing 25% of the areas in my maps for the project after I finally tested them in Doom95...

Deathman said:
I ended up removing 25% of the areas in my maps for the project after I finally tested them in Doom95...

Doom95's VPO threshold is higher than Doom's, maybe they'll VPO, after all.

VinceDSS said:
... if not the last ? That's a shame.

Perhaps, if I never finish my project.

myk said:

Doom95's VPO threshold is higher than Doom's, maybe they'll VPO, after all.Perhaps, if I never finish my project.

Well, if plutonia II has VPO in doom2.exe and none in Doom95, that sux. But as far as I understood, the betatest includes serious VPO tracking... which Ill track relentlessly.

Myk : If you need helpfor your project, feel free to ask :)
btw got my message about my coop problems ?

Sign in to follow this