Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
læmænt

Capture The Flag

I Read Something about Doom capture the flag somewhere.
Is there really something like that if there is where do
people play it? What software do I Need?

Ok, this is weird. How the hell did Lament's post get before AngelOfDeath's? I mean, it was Angel that started this thread. Do I smell, bugs? Or errors?

What makes you think it can't be Archvile?
It is possible to fiddle with the forums......
there have been plenty of examples

'-10000'
Hint Hint.

Eh, I was the first person to actually steal first post, I did it the day the forums opened. There was some big ruckus about it. I've been trying to find the post I did it in, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I'm not sure how it works though. I think what happens is if a person starts a topic, it will get a number, and when deleted, the number becomes available. Somehow (I'm guessing it's a matter of perfect timing) a reply to that topic placed before the time of deletion but not actually added to the database until after the deletion will set up that replying post in the old topic number, so when a new topic comes up which has the number of the deleted topic, the lost post appears as the first post since posts are ordered by timestamp and not in any other form of descending order.

I Read Something about Doom capture the flag somewhere.
Is there really something like that if there is where do
people play it? What software do I Need?

Never heard of Doom Capture the Flag, but as long as its not as horrible as CTF for Duke Nukem...

Tell ya what? It was me I posted "Capture the flags" thread before your time. I think it was about what I referred to what I think about Quake OR it is an acceptable gameplay