Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gameboynin

who is getting/has doom cllectors editon?

Two things:

1. You should have put a "No, I will not get it" option.

2. Whether I had all 3 games on it or not, I still might have gotten it. I was lucky enough to have an excuse to get it (not having Final DOOM).

ID needs ME to give them ideas. I swear if I was a part of the DOOM collectors thingy it would OWN! It would have TONS of Add-ons, Posters, collectibles, DOOM art, DOOM III info and pics, DOOM betas DOOM II betas, DOOM extras, like cutscenes, and DOOM fan games made by ID.

heh i guess i should have made a no option.id get alot more votes them probley :P.but yeah the final doom is cool,didnt team TNT do that?The music is awsome(i got a SB live,the midi on it is incredable!).I dont think they included the extra stuff becouse either(a,They are too lazy,(b,They didnt want to have to share the profits and junk with the other people.

The Map29 music in Evilution rocks. I've always meant to do a good version of it for myself but have never gotten around to it.

I'm kinda pissed because they don't have collectors edition at any of the local stores. They do have the new Quake collectors edition-thingie, but it costs $30 for Quake, Quake 2, and Quake 3.

Thats the same I payed for Quake, Quake 2, and 3 Quake 2 expansion packs total, which I'd rather have than Q# anyways.