Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

/me slaps myself on the head

I just realized something. Not only is the release date for GBA DOOM exactly one month after the release of Collector's DOOM (in the U.S., at least), but both games are being distributed by Activision.

Question: If Activision is distributing both products, then why in the Blue Hell do they allow an "M" rating for Collector's DOOM, but only a "T" rating for the GBA version? Is it because the PC versions have been out for a long time and Doom GBA is just now being made?

/me gets dizzy at the thought

Probably because the blood splatters aren't quite the same in GBA as they are on the PC/console games.

If you ask me, I think the idea of green blood was made so that they COULD give it a "T" rating (hence, suitable, as was said in the interview.)

yeah, when I think nintendo I think little kids so obviously they were shooting for the younger audiance with GBA Doom.

I still don't get what you're getting at though...

my guess would be they (activision) have a feeling more kids play video games on game boys rather than computers. i could be wrong...

Maybe cause Game Boys are quite a bit simpler than computers to use.

The Gameboy lineup is still the most succesful gaming machine in HISTORY, completely and utterly destroying any other system/unit/box by sheer numbers. By changing a thing or two to get the game down to a Teen rating (and no ID check upon purchase for teens with afterschool jobs) they stand to sell a helluva lot more copies of the game, and thus make a helluva lot more money.

Game boys rule...that was the first console-like thing I ever got. Actualy, the only other console I ever got was a N64...I don't know why I got it, but I did.

It's all about the graphics. Usual games that would be rated M on other systems such as the N64, Playstation, or whatever that have high realism would be rated T on Game Boy which has limited realism and graphics. Who ever saw a game on Game Boy that contained blood that looked more than just a couple of red pixels with no realistic shading?

DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!DEADNAIL!

Heh.

It is when you consider that the pistol holds five rounds and is fairly easily concealed. So, if you have to hide your Police helicopter destroying pistol...

A .440 Marlin is basically a .44 magnum pistol round... aside from the fact that it's a shitload longer and has roughly twice the powder in it. =)

When you shoot it flaming pieces of wad can actually drift back and burn you... the round is mean for a rifle. I read a revolver-review about it and the guy said he dropped a four hundred pound deer from 300 feet away first shot.

I guess if you really want a pistol that could blow a hole the size of a trashcan lid into a bear it would be comforting to know it exists.

I know what a .440 is. Hmph.

And I don't.

I do want to build a railgun. Does anyone have some spare microwave parts?

I do want to build a railgun. Does anyone have some spare microwave parts?

no , but would you happen to want these uranium slugs...I really don't like them laying around the house and all..