Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Katarhyne

Furry Doomers.

I think its fairly well known that I'm a hairy bastard. But yeah, I'm sorta into furry. I remember being on Yiffco way back in 96. Fred Perry is awesome. =)

I'm more into Anthro-Anime than furry, but since 99% of furry is that way anyway it's a mute point.

I like the art, I'm not one of those fruitloops that dresses up like animals on a regular basis. Heheh.

Im spamming this forum just to tell you all:

500TH POST!! W00T!!

Maybe I'll get the Senior Member status I deserve...

Anyway, to stay on topic...at least you aren't one of those people that use those costumes...with the holes...and...uh...

Hey, I dress up like an animal regularly! ::pouts::

I hope you just mean Halloween. If you put on a cute suit and prance around like a bunny every Easter I'd like some photographic proof. =)

Quit pouting girlie, you're going to make me buy you a teddy bear and an ice cream cone with that attitude.

Are there any of you out there besides those of you who I know?

On *rare* occasions (i.e., when I get incredibly bored with being me or one of the more-human characters [that includes angels, FYI]), me... though I'm not terribly consistent with much of anything besides Larry Niven (kzinti... only smaller and more portable!).

999cop: ...Gorilla? No...

Dan: Who said I wasn't? ^_~

dEADNAIL: Naw, I don't have a bunny costume. The Easter Kitty?

I wan'a ice cream anna teddy bear! ::pouts::

PLEASE email me a picture of you dressed up like a kitty. If you do I'll UPS you a teddy bear. =)

I would send you an ice cream but you shouldn't accept food from strangers... that and the fact that it would be really damn disgusting by the time you got it...

I would send you an ice cream but you shouldn't accept food from strangers... that and the fact that it would be really damn disgusting by the time you got it...

deadnail, that's what dry ice is for. Great stuff.

Plus it makes good explosions if you stick it in a bottle and cap the bottle...

I'll post it at http://katarhyne.despayre.org:81/. I have to find my costume, though . @_@ It's been like six years since I wore it. I'm really not one of those freaky people who has sex in her fursuit...though I could, 'cause it DOES have holes in some interesting places. ^_^

I want to have my fingernails surgically replaced with metal ones that work as blades.

Oh hahaha, yeah. You're not the first person to think up of fucking in a costume... try going out with a Goth. ;>

Gothiclothes ARE costumes. So, yeah, I know. ^_^ I've dated goth guys before. Goth girls, too, actually. ::ponders::

Furries are worse tho. (And I am one!) "Ooh, yes, yank my TAIL! YES!"

Gothiclothes ARE costumes. So, yeah, I know. ^_^ I've dated goth guys before. Goth girls, too, actually. ::ponders::

Furries are worse tho. (And I am one!) "Ooh, yes, yank my TAIL! YES!"

* Katgut breaks up laughing

The image that gives me is just soooo amusing... :->

Oh, and I'm just wondering... did everyone just think the comment about having my fingernails replaced with metal ones was just a joke?

It's not. I'ma wanna blades on my fingies!

Did you just suddenly decide punctuation and grammar are unimportant on a messageboard?

Yes! it are, don't you. know? that::

Then it's true, Doom really does screw with your head. Either that, or you people are just weird. Anyways, if I showed you a picture of me in a furry costume, would you give me a teddy bear and an ice cream cone, deadnail? Just kidding, of course, I don't even have a furry costume.