Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Thou Shalt Not Steal...rabbits and 10 dollars.

A Pasco County sheriff's deputy found the black-and-white rabbit, named Oreo, hopping around in the girl's living room, according to the arrest report. She was read her rights and taken away in the back of a patrol car.

Why did they arrest the rabbit?

That's it. I'm convinced. We're all going to hell.

EDIT: **250th Post!!!!!!!!!!111oneone**

I really don't think it's all that funny that they had to arrest a 9 year old girl.

Ralphis said:

I really don't think it's all that funny that they had to arrest a 9 year old girl.

Dumb bitch shouldn't have got caught in the first place. Stealing is one thing, getting caught stealing is a totally different kettle of fish.

Ralphis said:

Sheriff's spokesman Kevin Doll defended the arrest, and said if the victim of a crime wants an arrest, deputies are required to act if there is enough evidence.

That's just the way it is. Besides, she has apparently stole stuff before. Rather she gets scared straight maybe than another slap on the wrist and continue to delve into delinquency knowing no consequence.

I hope this was an educational experience for her and perhaps she'll behave better in the future.

I was arrested in germany at 9 for using a one way path. I still don't understand the logic behind that.

How can you steal a rabbit?

WTF? One-way PATH? Oh no, you don't want to cause a fatal accident between pedestrians!

i think i would atleast steal a dog. better yet slip a tegu into the rabbit cage, and the come back and retrive the tegu. or place a big mean stray cat into the cage.

i do remeber that the neighbors chuaua got killed the other week by a cat. and my friends old cat killed a poodle (toy poodle, small ones) and took it under the porch. that poodle had long terrorized kids and neighbors and so they thought someone killed it or took it to the pound. my friend's dad found the body under the porch 3 days later. however never told them, that cat would bring prey under the porch often

Sephiroth said:

i do remeber that the neighbors chuaua got killed the other week by a cat. and my friends old cat killed a poodle (toy poodle, small ones) and took it under the porch. that poodle had long terrorized kids and neighbors and so they thought someone killed it or took it to the pound. my friend's dad found the body under the porch 3 days later. however never told them, that cat would bring prey under the porch often

I want that cat...good kitty

the chuaua got killed the other week, that poodle was over 10 years ago. that cat died last year. so if you want him you will need a shovle. also he isnt that fresh but his si still a good cat, on the plus side he will not need food or water

I would steal the rabbit! And I would only give it back if they gave me ten bucks, or else I would throw it over a bridge...
Stoopid rabbit theif!

Meh, stupid little kids always steal things. People are just to ignorant to realize it. They're usually rich little white boys, who ironically dont need to steal in the first place. I have the displeasure of knowing many of them :P

Wtf is with Elementry kids getting bossed around like that. Shit man I remember when i was 8 we were allowed to say Damn, and hell w/o getting in trouble. This was my last year in New York till I moved to the fucked up state known as Florida. Man I feel sorry for those little kids who get suspended for playing cops and robbers, I mean WTF is the teacher's problem!? Are you gonna arrest me in public for walking outside, pointing my fingers at someone in the shape of a gun, and saying Freeze? They can't because I'm 14 and it's public. If it were a real gun yes they can, but seriously, Elementry school has gone through more changes than I thought. Next thing you know, you talk and you get suspended because your stopping others from learning.

This is goddamn bullshit!

this isnt playing cops and robbers, this was theft. while see your point about schools and such. this is a bit different
from what the story said i am guess the girl had done similar things before. so this is sort of a scared stright type thing. because it would only get worse if she recived no punishment.

2 weeks ago a kid was chraged with a felony. for something i thing is pretty damn lame.
the kid was late to highschool, so the prinicple or what ever decided to check his pick-up truck. i might add this is a bit out in the boonies. the kids had nothing to hide, or so they thought and agreed. however the prinicple found a shotgun under the seat, it was unloaded no ammo was found anyware in the truck. the kids was arrested and is being charged with a felony.
honeslty i could see him getting suspended or a warning, it would have been a felony if the weapon was loaded. however the weapon was unloaded. once agian i see too much post columbine histeria. the poor kid most likly forgot he had it there or just thought nothing of it

Okay, how the heck is a reflection on the world in any way? If something strange happens, the world is completely screwed up. Huh?

Yes, the world is screwed up, but this is the worst reason I've ever heard to back up that statement.

AndrewB said:

Okay, how the heck is a reflection on the world in any way? If something strange happens, the world is completely screwed up. Huh?

Yes, the world is screwed up, but this is the worst reason I've ever heard to back up that statement.

Huh?
I read your post twice and still didn't understand it :o

AndrewB said:

Okay, how the heck is a reflection on the world in any way?

Not the world as a whole, just the US.

EarthQuake said:

Huh?
I read your post twice and still didn't understand it :o

A girl steals a rabbit, and people immediately spew off about how the world is screwed up. That's a ridiculous conclusion. The world is screwed up for many reasons, but this is not one of them.

I'm pretty sure their response of "wtf" is regarding the authority's response to the girl's actions.