Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlackFyre

Now where did this come from...?

BlackFyre said:

That comic was so bad it was hilarious!

The same I would expect from a movie, as there never ever was a movie based on a video game which could impress me.

Naitguolf said:

i was very impressed by Mario Bross the Movie!

You must've been high then, or you're being very sarcastic.
I thought that movie sucked. Badly.

Is there any good film based on any videogame? Maybe resident evil...

Well, back to topic, i find DooM Comic very funny. :) I like it. Looks like Duke Nukem, but....

DooMBoy said:

You must've been high then, or you're being very sarcastic.
I thought that movie sucked. Badly.

Super Mario Bros. didn't suck.

ravage said:

Super Mario Bros. didn't suck.

Well in my opinion it did. It was one of the worst game to movie translations I've seen yet.

Naitguolf said:

then you're right, tron is the best film based on videogame... anymore?

Other way around. Tron was first a movie, then Midway/Williams turned it into a game.

Both came out in 1982. I still don't know which one came first though.

LogicDeLuxe said:
The same I would expect from a movie, as there never ever was a movie based on a video game which could impress me.

This comic is really weird, and can be amusing because of that, however retarded it may be in some ways. I'd say that a movie, on the other hand, is more likely to be plain bad, like the novels based on the game. A good example of a game turned movie that sucked bigtime is the D&D movie... pure garbage (the only good thing about it was the girl mage; she was pretty.)

Actually, There are some good movie-game translations that are pretty good. Super mario brothers was pretty cool simply cause they picked the right people to cast in the movie.

Tron really amazed me the most.

Was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles originally a movie, or did it first become a comic, then game, then movie?

That is the best comic-videogame-movie translation ever!

Tron rules. However it wasn't inspired by a game; it was a movie about a game. The Game-Grid... fantastic.

Stealthy Ivan said:

Wow! You are a first...

i was sarcastic, but oh well... lol

Also, Aliens Vs Predator is going to be a movie.... Surely will suck the Aliens Series and Predatos series... both in the same film... *great work Fox*....

ShadowRunner said:

Was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles originally a movie, or did it first become a comic, then game, then movie?

Comic->Cartoon->Action Figures->Game->Movies->More games->Another cartoon->More action figures.

I think. I'm pretty sure TMNT1 and TMNT arcade came out before the first TMNT movie, and some of the later TMNT games came after the movies were out (TMNT3, the SNES TMNT games, etc).