Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyber-menace

Another greatest game poll!

Gamefaqs is having a greatest game poll right now. I checked it today and Doom is on the charts! Be sure to go vote for Doom on April 16th. LMAO! It's up against Earthbound!

Bah! nothing new there, i knew of this AGES ago.... A good thing though: DIABLOW II ISNT THERE!!!!!!

FYI i'm waiting for the Zelda:OoT vs. Fallout 2 match, and the next day, Halo vs. Starcraft. Both look VERY promising...

Shadowrunner: Pray, and you will beat it :)

I was going to post this but I didn't want anybody disappointed by another big loss when and if doom makes it all the way to fight chrono trigger.

They're holding a contest, too, for people who can predict the results. I think I predicted Doom making it to Tier 4, so help me out will yah?

You have chrono trigger as the final winner right? I swear everybody at GameFAQs is obsessed with that game.

EDIT: wait wait wait I change my mind. chrono trigger loses to FF7 in final round.

Both Chrono Trigger and FF7 can kiss my ass and bark at the hole. I care not a whit for either game.

DooMBoy said:

DOOM WILL DEFEAT
DOOM WILL CONQUER
DOOM WILL OVERCOME

You forgot:

DOOM GOT BEAT BY MARIO 3 FER CHRISSAKES

Keep a sense of reality.

UPDATE: AS expected by, uh, everybody, Doom defeated Earthbound, albeit the match was closer than expected. However, i'm scared now: It will face FF6 in the second round.

uh... I think you mean 7. If it really WAS FF6 Doom would dominate. FF6 is just a remake of FF3 for the PS and I conclude that it sucked quite badly.

Final Fantasy 6 is the Japanese version of Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES. The FF6 for Playstation came out afterward, and, along with FF5, it's part of Final Fantasy Anthology, which came out afterward.

And as for it badly sucking...die.

According to the site, doom next goes up against "Final Fantasy III (VI)" in the next round, not FF7.

And I do believe the final fantasy will win.

Epyo said:

And I do believe the final fantasy will win.

Nah doom will obviously win

Only if A LOT of forum members vote. FF7 is one of those games most of the people at GameFAQs favour. They're voting goes by IP so... when the day comes vote on every computer you possibly can so we might even beat FF7! Otherwise the game might face off against Chrono Trigger in the finals. If Doom dies, I must go with Zelda...

It doesn't feel natural to compare two diametrically opposed games such as Doom and Chrono Trigger, but if you necessarily have to, Doom loses.

ATTENTION: On May 13th DOOM will face off against FFIII. The voting is done by IP, so unless you have some way to change your IP all the time, you only get 1 vote. If we can beat FFIII, then we'll really been in for a challenge as next round will either be Super Metroid or Zelda - A Link to the Past. We can do it! Of, course if we make it to the quater-finals, it is likely Crono Trigger will kick Doom's ass, but it's worth a shot hmm?

BTW: Heh, heh, heh, Metroid Prime beat Half-Life. Shows how popular THAT FPS is. (Even though I'm sure the people at GameFAQs had an influence on that one), now only 2 FPS remain in the poll, Doom and Metroid Prime.

BUMP!

WE CAN DO THIS!

And metroid prime beat half-life? This may be tougher than we think. We need a lot of forum members here, like an army! lol

Ok everyone here has to go to gamefaqs and vote for doom its losing against final fantasy 3 we have to help doom win this contest. Its at gamefaqs.com go to there its on the best game ever contest and vote for doom hurry you vote could determine dooms fate in the contest

We're getting crushed...

FF3 - 32860
Doom - 12434

OMG! Freakin FF favouring GameFAQs people. Honestly FF3 sucks! FF7 is a lot better. And Doom is ESPECIALLY better than FF3. We're doomed...

OMG! Freakin FF favouring GameFAQs people. Honestly FF3 sucks! FF7 is a lot better. And Doom is ESPECIALLY better than FF3. We're doomed...

FF6/3 does not suck. 7 is pretty much equal to 6.