Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Halloween

So, what are you guys going to be doing for Halloween? (Or equivalent Holiday) Is anybody going to try to make a costume of a DOOM monster? That would be a spectacle. ("why do I gotta be the Cyberdemon's legs? no fair!) i'm just gonna scare the hell out of some kids. (dressed as a cannibal zombie thing.)

here is a pretty good conception for what you want to be dressed like: my mom is a witch, add that on your shopping/costume list

/me continues rolling on his own bed........then BANG

Is anybody going to try to make a costume of a DOOM monster?

Costume?

I usually just put peanut butter around my lips and go as an asshole.

I like to go as me. Thats my costume. I put on some clothing, (one time on a dare I walked up to a house with no shirt on. Turns out...a nun lived there) and ask for candy. I remeber all houses that dont give me candy, then I TP them, egg em and put balonga on their vehicles...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!

If I was an asshole, I would say something like:

"Don't know what I'll dress up as, but I'd definitely be in your mother's pants."

But since I'm not an asshole, I won't say it. So there.

I usually just put peanut butter around my lips and go as an asshole.

You don't need the peanut butter lüt ^_^

I'm going to stay in and read or something. Halloween sucks, it's like a national moron parade day.

I'm going to stay in and read or something. Halloween sucks, it's like a national moron parade day.

I agree, sure its great when your a kid but when you get to be anything over say 12 or 13 years old...it becomes the dumbest thing you ever heard of...

Come on Liam! It's not just a kid's holiday, it started out as a pagan festival to celebrate the harvest. My mom loves it just as much as a 5-year-old does.

It happens to actually be one of my favorite days of the year. It's better than Christmas!

Come on Liam! It's not just a kid's holiday, it started out as a pagan festival to celebrate the harvest.

It might've started out as anything, but it ended as a moron parade.

It happens to actually be one of my favorite days of the year. It's better than Christmas!

Hell yeah. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday (2nd being Thanksgiving, a holiday devoted to gluttony). If all you think it is is a chance for little kids to go door to door getting candy, then you're wrong (though that seems to be a bigger and bigger part of it these days). It has also been culturized into a day celebrating fear and horror, a chance to be a little supersticious and to believe in ghosts and demons and what-not.

I don't know... I was raised watching horror films, so all of this is part of who I am. The reason I play games like Doom, Splatter House, and Undying is just an extension of that.

Halloween has all but dissipated from my life, considering no one my age (including me) is dressing up to get candy or anything. It's become just like another normal day, go to school, come home, watch the World Series on TV, sleep...

I'll probably sit at home and hand out candy whilst watching some horror movie on the TV. If nothing good is on TV, then I'll probably just watch Army of Darkness or something.

Anyways, to all of you saying that Halloween started as a pagan holiday, know also that Christmas started out the same way. Thats the only reason I celebrate it...and because of the presents.

Quote time:
Lets go trick-or-treating dressed up as Marylin Manson,
Kidnap all the kiddies and hold them all for ransom.

-Self, 'Kiddies'

watch the World Series

I'm saying it now -- Seattle will NOT make it. Arizona's pitching is too weak for a seven game series... so I'll say it'll be Houston against Oakland/New York.

Halloween sucks, it's like a national moron parade day.

DOOMWORLD!

The best part about halloween is when your Goth girlfriend gets all romantic and insists you fuck her in the graveyard. Boy, getting a frosty wind up the ol' asshole will sure get you movin'. =)

I'm saying it now -- Seattle will NOT make it.

/me slaps ShadyXMR
You fool...the Mariners just won more games in a season than any other team in history (except the Cubs back in 1919 or something). True, they did lose today's game, but thats just one.

I'm saying it now -- Seattle will NOT make it.

/me slaps ShadyXMR
You fool...the Mariners just won more games in a season than any other team in history (except the Cubs back in 1919 or something). True, they did lose today's game, but thats just one.

It was 1906, and Seattle still only had the second-best winning percentage (.716 vs. .763).

I say the World Series will be Yankees or Seattle vs. Arizona.

/me slaps ShadyXMR

Oh I am well aware of that. They passed up the 1998 Yankees, the team that screwed my Padres. I saw today's loss coming. Too many times I have witnessed teams in professional sports kick ass in the regular season and bow out in the first round. I'm suspicious of such overachievers.

I say the World Series will be Yankees or Seattle vs. Arizona.

I don't know if Arizona's pitching staff will be able to survive a seven game series. I'm taking Houston (even though they lost their first game) vs. Oakland or New York.

I'm gonna dress up as a wittle furry kittie and wander around with my brother's girlfriend's little sister's friends and get lotsa candy and have a $2000 dentist bill. =^_^=

I'm gonna dress up as a wittle furry kittie and wander around with my brother's girlfriend's little sister's friends and get lotsa candy and have a $2000 dentist bill. =^_^=

I'm going to sit around and do nothing. I don't particularly like candy, and I don't want to look like a freak. (Oh wait, I do already... maybe I'll see if I can make an outfit so that I look like a kzinti for Halloween 2002.)

You're lucky. I haven't halloweened in seven years and I still need a $2000 dentist visit. I would get that taken care of but having pain to define my life is better than nothing, heheh.

usually I wouldn't do anything at haloween, but this year i'm going out with some mates to blow stuff up with fireworks and fertiliser bombs. I may also get stoned and bugger off to a gig.

yay.

I'm dressing as a clown, because one of my sister's friends is, like, REALLY scared of them.