Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GollumGlitch

New enemies

Wow, I just thought of an interesting topic that has to do with Doom3! Ok, I am sure that the old enimies from the first two Dooms will be in the game, and I can't wait to see what they look like in 3D. However, I was wondering if they should add some new enimies to the game, or mabe even a new main boss.

Since your my irl friend I will spare you a plugging, but you will have to deal from my fellow older members..

Wow, I just thought of an interesting topic that has to do with Doom3! Ok, I am sure that the old enimies from the first two Dooms will be in the game, and I can't wait to see what they look like in 3D. However, I was wondering if they should add some new enimies to the game, or mabe even a new main boss.

Ok, now what's your point?

My point! Oh, I guess I forgot to mention one. Oh well. At least its D3 related. And as for just thinking about it, I would like to plee temporary insanity. Hey, it would probly work in a court of law! Hey look, Im a "cool newbie" now. Maby there is hope for me yet!

P.S.
I would like to thank DarkFox for holding his duck back. I am sure it was ready to give a good plugging.

Oh, thats funny, yes thats just hilarious. Yes, Im still laughing, yes. Well guess what. Fuck you guys. Yes thats right. FUCK! YOU! I try to play around, and you just go and plug me with your duck and laugh at me. Well guess what? Im sick of it. I am sick and tired of you mother fucking assholes who have nothing to say on this boring forum except to giggle at a joke that has been done to death. Hell, I have said much more retarded stuff on this bboard, and havn't got nearly as flamed. All I was trying to do is to think of something fucking intresting. Its not my fault the goddammed subject has been mentioned 50 million times! What is there to talk about! NOTHING! EVERYTHING HAS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE! AND UNTIL ANTHING NEW ABOUT D3 COMES OUT, THIS FORUM WILL MOST LIKLEY GET EVEN MORE BORING! So here is what I have to say to you all.

Darkfox: Go screw your duck. You know its your pimp. Why don't you go back to working the corner of the yiffy neiberhood!

Zaldron: Welcome back to retard land indeed. This whole forum is full of retards. So how dose one more make a diffrence?

Disorder: Sence when do these fucking posts need a point?

maga: gsyswac (go screw yourself with a cucumber)

xenoman: HaHa. Lets see how you like it. (Grabs duck and shoves it up xenomans ass)

Liam the bard: You can go give Darkfox an alcohol enima while your at it.

Windowpain: Of course your gay. Why else would you denie it before anyone else says something about it.

diluted: Of course it should be in the Doom3 forum. This is all you faggots ever talk about.

Take that motherfuckers!

chill out newbie....and sit the fuck down bfore u hurt ur self. awfull things may happen to those who run theyre mouths for no reason. so dont fuckin backtalk bitch.

Liam the bard: You can go give Darkfox an alcohol enima while your at it.

Whatever, pouty. At least I can spell enema.

Can GollumGlitch with a duck pluged half way up his ass be a new monster in DooM 3. Everytime he askes you a question you're ears ring and you lose 10 health.

Well, at least it's a "Cool Newbie-Girl". WE need more girls in the forums so we dont look sexist.

Anyhoo, I dont exactly know if the old doom monsters will make it into doom3. I recall seeing a (legitimate) list somewhere that had possible doom3 baddies in it and alot of the old ones were on it (like pain elemental and cacodemon i think), however there were alot missing too (i dont think i saw the baron or revenant in there, and cybie might be on permanent sebbatical).

I jsut hope they have lots of enemies (none annyoing like theose damn tar-blobs in Q1), and have lots of enemies on the screen at a time - because then it'll be fun to play (ill piss if i see levels tha tonly have about 20 monsters in it and the compensate by making all of those mosnters hard to beat).

GIRL! What the fuck! Now Im realy offended. Look at my profile. It says MALE! Or at least is should. I don't know if it says gender or not.

GollumGlitch, take a look at your post :

<<<Wow, I just thought of an interesting topic that has to do with Doom3! Ok, I am sure that the old enimies from the first two Dooms will be in the game, and I can't wait to see what they look like in 3D. However, I was wondering if they should add some new enimies to the game, or mabe even a new main boss.>>>

WHO wouldn't flame you? You were asking for trouble.
Even if it was a joke or something, when a newbie (no insult here, that's your status) and posts something like that, well, we kinda make our mind about you.

Something I will keep in mind before I post a new topic. Don't think I am taking it personal though. I know how this site works, but I like to fight fire with fire at times. Anyway, Im not taking it personal, so neither should any of the people I flamed after my post. Anyway, now that I look at those posts, I don't blame yall for flaming me.

P.S.
Hey diluted. What bad things are going to happen to me? You may flame me again? Oh no, now Im scared. I don't know what I will do if I get flamed again. <- Have I laid on enough sarcasm yet?

Then everything's fine. This forum has pretty much lost use because of the blackout, but I firmly believe that arguing about monsters, weapons and levels again would make more bad than good.

Someday soon will have news about DOOM, afterall, id's working on their first deadline.