Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Someone Broke Doomworld

You probably noticed the recent issues we were having with the forums and news posting as well as other issues you may or may not have noticed. This was all thanks to somebody lagging up the Telefragged mySQL server and causing all sorts of issues. Most of the recent issues were resolved, though I had to repost the news from the past week and merge the comments and all sorts of fun stuff, but everything seems to be okay now, just thought you'd like to know. Also I would like to make the Calgary Flames the official hockey team of Doomworld because they rule. And I don't care if you don't like sports you damn dirty nerds. Also, here is a picture of a lemur.

I used to think the Montreal Canadiens ruled, but the Flames were second on my list so I'll accept this.

Hockey is cool. Now if only somebody would make a Hockey wad with the demons on one team and the marines on the other.

Doom Dude said:

Hockey is cool. Now if only somebody would make a Hockey wad with the demons on one team and the marines on the other.

That h2h Xmas megawad has a map based on a
hockey rink.

That isn't a lemur; it's some guy in a cat suit.

Cacodreams said:

That h2h Xmas megawad has a map based on a hockey rink.

Yes, map18. And DoomBall ][ provides a ball and scoreboards, etc.

Grazza said:

Yes, map18. And DoomBall ][ provides a ball and scoreboards, etc.

Heh, I made an unreleased football mod by using scripting, called Doomball. Guess I'll have to rename it now.