Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janderson

Ugly motha...

Who here could call them selves Handsome/ Beautiful? Who here could call themselves ugly? I'm as ugly as sin's fetid shit.

I dunno, I consider myself to be ugly, but I've been hit on by both woman and man alike, plus p[retty much everyone who has seen my picture disagrees with me on the ugly thing. So I'm going to just go with 'average'.

I would say 'mediocre'. But other people would beg to differ, and since it is their thoughts on the subject that actually matters, I would think what they think. But I forget what that thought is.

Considering that this forum mainly consists of geeks, I'd predict that there won't be any "I could be a model" replies.

On a good day, from the right angle, under very specific lighting conditions, I can look pretty decent. Now if I could just get in shape and lose 15-20 lbs, I'd be happy with myself.

Considering that this forum mainly consists of geeks, I'd predict that there won't be any "I could be a model" replies.

Geeks can be handsome too. Just think about... er... well...

So...please show a pic of you On a good day, from the right angle, under very specific lighting conditions :P

Lord FlatHead said:

On a good day, from the right angle, under very specific lighting conditions, I can look pretty decent. Now if I could just get in shape and lose 15-20 lbs, I'd be happy with myself.

*stare* Can I lick you? *cackle*

Anyhow, I don't see myself as either ugly or hot. *shrug* In the middle somewheres I guess. I posted a pic on Mirc once, but I removed the image itself from my domain. *snicker*

Mmmm... Lord Flathead. . . ahem. weren't you voted as one of the hottest doomworld guys?

Beauty is subjective and circumstatial. I find the average girl far more beautiful than you average supermodel. That's just me. You can take the ugliest person, but with a good heart and mind, they can be more beautiful than the "hottest" person. I find all these plastic surgery shows despicable btw.

I am therefore subjective. I have long hair, a beard (at the time) wear beat up clothes, combat boots that are 3 years old, weight average, but don't work out... by most girl's standards I am not beautiful. And I couldn't give less of a shit. I like to consider myself kind, compassionate, intuitive, someone who cares for other people and I would do anything for my friends. I have a moral standard in a world that looks at me as "old-fashioned" and sometimes arrogant, but people have been drawn to me and put off from me for these qualities. Intelligent and firm in my integrities or an arrogant prick? Its subjective. Its not my outer appearance that makes me beautiful or ugly to people.

Lord FlatHead said:

On a good day, from the right angle, under very specific lighting conditions, I can look pretty decent.

I've noticed that you only show pictures of yourself taken from a certain angle, under certain lighting conditions.

Fredrik said:

I've noticed that you only show pictures of yourself taken from a certain angle, under certain lighting conditions.

His great side, he wouldn't just want to show just his good side afterall.

I have no proof of my appearance, so it's to be assumed I'm very attractive. I am capable of having more than one woman at a time, at least.

I'd say I look pretty good. Certainly no Adonis, but easy on the eyes.

Here's an older picture.

Darkstalker said:

I must be pretty descent since girls come to me to say that I'm cute.

Decent.

Lord FlatHead said:

Only change that "15-20" to "30-50" and I can say he took the words right out of my mouth.

Passable, apart from all the people thinking i'm a girl or a drug dealer, nobody says ugly though

I'd say I fall under average...with the exception of a screwed up nose. I blame about six basketballs and a hockey stick to the face between 6th and 7th grade for that.

I'm very... furry. And not THAT kind of furry. I'll have to shave sometime and see what I actually look like... ^^;