Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

profile of columbine

That's messed up. However, they left out the fact that some dumbshit psychiatrist put one of them on a drug that causes someone to be more psychotic.

Heh, I think it was rather obvious that this was not a "OMG they made fun of me, I'm going to kill them" thing. It was also fairly obvious that Klebold was the second banana and Harris was the one who masterminded the whole thing. The psychopath thing wasn't too suprising either. It's nice to finaly have something in print that goes along with my theories. I have kind of been following this thing for years, reading all the stories about it because ti interests me to a certain degree. So yeah, this kind of brings a closure to it.

It ended just when it was getting interesting.

Still, nice take, but it doesn't seem any more or less viable than any other guess at what their true intentions were.

Man those morons can't do anything right, maybe they should have put their big intelligent brains to learning how to wire shit properly

Linguica said:

Man those morons can't do anything right, maybe they should have put their big intelligent brains to learning how to wire shit properly

LOL. That's what I don't understand about people. You're going to murder a bunch of people and then kill yourself... but only a hand full of people. Making a fucking mark for Christ's sake. No ambition. Its the last goddamned thing you're going to do and you don't even blow upthe fuckin thing? Christ on a cross! 420:Happy bithday Hitler, Columbine, and smoke some weed.

SunlapseVertigo said:

wow, he didn't mention doom OR violent media for once! I think I like this guy!

lol. word.

That article is psychopathically morbodramatic. The repetitions, the efforts to cause an effect, and the pretense curiously and subtly mimic what it tries to describe.

Very interesting. I think I agree with the superiority theory. It truly seems like they were aiming far higher than an 'ordinary' school shooting.

[SA:[/b]
That's what I don't understand about people. You're going to murder a bunch of people and then kill yourself... but only a hand full of people. Making a fucking mark for Christ's sake. No ambition.

14 deaths is still impressive. IIRC it was more than any other high school shooting at the time.

Too bad for them some german kid broke the record and killed 27(?) people years later. That dude should have become a professional!

m0l0t0v said:

Too bad for them some german kid broke the record and killed 27(?) people years later. That dude should have become a professional!

He killed 17. As far as I know that record still stands.

Disorder said:

He killed 17. As far as I know that record still stands.

Hardly a high score though in any Doom deathmatch.

fodders said:

Hardly a high score though in any Doom deathmatch.

Heh, yeah. But the AI in human beings is a little better as it seems. Although one would think otherwise sometimes.

Psychopaths are extremly interesting, I don't know why but I feel a natural respect for them, I don't however think what they did was right.
If psychopaths could become world leaders things would get done.
As it said near the bottom, perhaps Columbine was a good thing, psychopath serial killers are extremely hard to catch and find, alive, and with his ambition something much more horrifying could have happened.
If the bombs had gone off.....then it would be a completely different story.

Janderson said:

Psychopaths are extremly interesting, I don't know why but I feel a natural respect for them, I don't however think what they did was right.
If psychopaths could become world leaders things would get done.

I share a small amount of the same interest, but I think you might have a somewhat idealised notion of what a psychopath would be like.

Fredrik said:

Nope to be a psychopath you must have intelligence. In spelling and general knowledge he fails both tests ;P

ToxicFluff: Hitler has some of the trade marks of a psychopath, Glib, fairly smart and charismatic enough to cause the second world war + suicide over capture. I'm not his fan or something; but he got things done.
I guess I'm not Idealising it's more of a statement than a compliment <- if that means anything.

I wonder, if a psychopath, who seeks only power and dominance, owned the Earth what would (s)he do with it?

Janderson said:

Nope to be a psychopath you must have intelligence......Glib, fairly smart

Maybe I am sticking to the actual definition a bit too much, but this is exactly what I mean. You don't have to be smart, glib, charming or charismatic to be a psychopath.

I think you might be confusing the attributes generally considered to be present in a serial killer with those of a psychopath.

Stalin might of been. I know he was definately paranoid and possibly schizo (he killed thousands of people because he thought everyone was plotting against him), though I'm not sure if you can be both paranoid and psychopathic at the same time.

I liked his wads.

they weren't -THAT- bad. Someone should start up some skulltag servers.

ok, they were pretty bad.

Fredrik said:

Ha ha ha, funny. Wait.

Gee, maybe if this was released when it FUCKING HAPPENED Doom wouldn't be the official game of school shooters and video games wouldn't make people go nuts. Fuckers.

Wow, that was interesting, that article totally changed my mind. Sounds like Harris could have been the next Hitler. I wonder what the world would have been like if the two killers' bombs did go off successfully. What if EVERYTHING went according to their plans?!?

(MINDLESS RANT AHEAD)

Those SWAT teams at Columbine could have easily massacred the killers! I mean seriously, swarms of armored guys with MP5's, assault shotguns, and assault rifles against two kids with some sawed-off shotguns, a Tec-9, and some homemade grenades?!? I bet the two could have actually taken on the SWAT teams, mainly because the SWAT teams were too scared (or stupid) to try and neutrilze the threats! Shit, they seriously shoulda went in a blaze of glory, oops I mean, blaze of stupidity. If I were in that situation, I sure as hell woulda tried to kill as many people as I can while getting torn apart by the SWAT teams' machinegun fire. That would definately boost up TV ratings across the globe!

(MINDLESS RANT END)

But seriously though, that article was a definate eye-opener for me. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at the Columbine situation the same ever again.