Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Bordem Got Me by the Yarbles

Hmmm...now that I have achieved senior member status, I think I have been spending too much time on this forum. Im thinking of branching out, broadening my horizons...what do you have to say about Newdoom?

Well, seeing as how most newdoomers would say the same of us, just try there for yourself. I'd say go to doomcenter but I don't want to put you through the frustration of waiting 14 minutes for each thread to open.

Well, seeing as how most newdoomers would say the same of us, just try there for yourself. I'd say go to doomcenter but I don't want to put you through the frustration of waiting 14 minutes for each thread to open.

I say go to the SA forums instead... oh wait, they require MONEY.

I think I have been spending too much time on this forum. Im thinking of branching out, broadening my horizons...

Stick around. I'm baking pies.

I've got no life. I spent a week to write 200 posts, sheesh. That's really bad. But who is worse than that?

Hmm... my opinion on Newdoom... Good site (it's no Doomworld, but nothing is), but the forum needs to get A LOT better. I tried posting there, it was hell. Heck, Post H**l is more on the Doom topic than their Rants N' Raves forum. Sure, there are Doom forums, but no one posts or looks at them.

Well Dan, I'll tell you this: when I discovered DW 3 years ago, I needed nothing else! So don't leave, just broaden yourself.

NEWDOOM IS TEH SUCK! 'nuff said.

Oh, Executor666 went back to his cesspool... I mean, to the ND forums?