Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tmansdc

Where can I download eternal doom at?

Well, since Cdrom.com is down. Where can I download Eternal Doom and Icarus at? And don't tell me TeamTNT.com because that site is down.

Well, since Cdrom.com is down. Where can I download Eternal Doom and Icarus at? And don't tell me TeamTNT.com because that site is down.

(1) teamtnt.com shouldn't be down
(2) try 3dgamers.com

So there.

GEE

picky, picky, picky, picky, picky

* Katgut starts singing Tom Grant - If You Were My Girl (off of the Mango Tango album)

You shouldn't end a sentence in a preposition. ^_^

You shouldn't end a sentence, period; which is why I have decided to undertake an expedition into the dark under belly of linguistics (do I hear some of you snicker, point, and say "He said 'dark under belly of Linguica'"?) and see how many rules I can break by creating a run-on sentence of unprecendented length and potency, no matter how little sense it makes, nor how pompous I sound -- although I've been told that the correlation coefficent between the length of a sentence and the degree of pomposity (is that a word, "pomposity", or should it be "pompositude", or perhaps "pomposification"?) is definitely greater than 0.87, but perhaps not as high as 0.92 on a Klemstatter scale, which by the way is named after Kleinfelder Klemstatter, an 18th century statistician, philologian, and all-around no-gooder who met his untimely end when the stack of reference books that went up to the ceiling collapsed on him when he sneezed one day, on account of he had a severe case of the sniffles (I believe the medical term is 'snifflitis sinusicus', and for those of you that don't believe me, check it up in Webster's 21st Century Medical Encyclopaedia & Extravaganza) that he had contracted during his travels to Vienna, where he was attending a well-publicized meeting of leading scientists and comic-book enthusiasts -- which you may not realize was a hobby at that time, but it certainly was -- and it is believed that the particular strain of snifflitis sinusicus he acquired had been accidentally released from a top-secret government laboratory, where research was being conducted on fruit flies, feather dusters, and goats, and there was a huge cover-up and scandal that almost brought the Imperial court down to its knees, without even the littlest consideration given to the fact that kneeling on an unclean floor can be extremely unhygienic, not to mention completely politically incorrect, especially during times of civil and social unrest, and that kneeling or genuflecting can take quite a toll on ones knees and brain (yes, modern physiological research has demonstrated that the action of lowering oneself to the floor and then raising oneself off the floor, contrary to popular opinion that it causes the Earth to bob up and down, actually pulls the blood flow down away from the brain, causing a deterioration in synaptic pathways and a general loss of cohesion and flappification (okay, okay, you got me there -- I just made up that word, but I promise not to do it again)) that result in extended blurriness of vision, slurring of speech, and unsteadiness (oh, wait, I was thinking about when someone's had one drink too many, so never mind), which can cause one to be late for work, and even *gasp* be fired from the job, so that one will never again be able to say those magic words -- "Would you like fries with that?" -- and would have to stay home all day playing mind-games with the toaster oven and wishing that you hadn't kicked your computer monitor in the last time a cyberdemon shoved a rocket up your a55, and thinking about how much fun it would be to download come cool levels for DooM, so you wander off to your friend's place, notice that she hasn't kicked her monitor in, conclude that either (i) she didn't get her butt kicked by a cyberdemon, the way you did, (ii) she hasn't played DooM in, oh, 8 years, or (iii) her legs are too short to reach up to the monitor, and decide to log into DooM World for a bit of news, only to find that someone wants to know where he can get his hands on TeamTNT's Eternal DooM (which you point out is one of the most excellent megawads out there, and try to high-five your girl friend, who ignores you and goes back to reading her October issue of Cosmopolitan), and you tell yourself that you've got to help this poor soul out, until you remember that cdrom.com/pub/idgames has gone the way of the velociraptor, and you notice that no one is staying on topic, and you think to yourself "Gee, how would I feel if I wanted one of the most excellent megawads out there and no one could tell me where to get it, and instead started off this discussion thread on their own that has nothing to do with my question?" and the answer begins to boil up inside you, scalding your very soul, screaming for release as it bubbles up your throat, and you snarl "THE END, THE END, THIS IS THE END, MY ONLY FRIEND, THE END".

You shouldn't end a sentence in a preposition. ^_^

Shh, that's my one verbal tic besides all of those other things that we wonderful Pittsburghers say.

(1) teamtnt.com shouldn't be down
(2) try 3dgamers.com

TeamTNT's link to Icarus is dead, as it is hosted by CDROM.com or one of its Defunct Mirrors. I know, I've been trying to get ahold of it forever. :\