Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lutrov71

Doom resemblances!

What Doom monster do you consider to be the most alike?

I think I am more of a revanant than anything. I am tall, skinny and punch people. :)

I always considered myself to be a cyberdemon. But, well..people would rather dub me a heavy weapon dude, I'm afraid. Not that I'm fat, but not a revenant either.

I'm a Cacodemon - nice, round, with a mean grin.

Oh, and I can fly too.

Really.

Lost soul - anoying, ugly and always lost (I have a very bad environment memory, one of the reasons I'm planning never to get a car).

I'm a baron, because I always stomp about in a bad mood with a face like a smacked backside

I'm the Icon of Sin.

Not that I look like it, but I sit in the same place every day, and try to get other people to do as much of my work for me as possible. Also, I will die if you shoot me in the brain with a rocket.

I am a basic trooper, because I aim like shit, I'm not tough, I am a wimp and I am also useless.

DooMBoy said:

Probably the revenant, because I'm tall and thin :P

I would've figured you were a Lost Soul, because all you do is run up in people faces and say "heh".

I am a SS wolfie. No really, that's the model I would use in building a skin of myself. Or maybe the fighter (in Hexen) with some more clothes? I did a picture of that once.

Update: Do you think someone's collecting info on the next DWForums Wad? (imagines being made into an SS wolfie on a WAD)

DoomRater said:

Update: Do you think someone's collecting info on the next DWForums Wad? (imagines being made into an SS wolfie on a WAD)

I gaurandamntee you someone is

I'm like a Baron.

Not that I have horns, extremely hairy legs, and shoot green fireballs at people, but still.

I'm a baron.

I'm weird looking, pretty dumb, numb to most pain, hairy legs, and I stomp around like an idiot most of the time and throw green things at people.

Crushing ceiling. I always stumble, fall, and end up with a bloody stain with bones sticking out where ever I landed. :/

Im a trite...no just joking:P

Like a caco

I am useless and sit around, until you get right up to me and piss me off...than I kill you...

My body is more like a revanant though.