Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thefwf

Scripted Marines

I sent you something in an e-mail. If the e-mail cuts off wierd its because it was sent too soon. Just download the attachment, It has an example script and wad. This is for Zdoom, right?

The Ultimate DooMer said:

No-one will answer on Newdoom because it's Legacy-orientated (ie. most of the Legacy mappers hang out there) Either here (which you could say was ZDoom-orientated in a similar way) or the ZDoom forums are the best place to ask ZDoom questions.

http://zdoom.org/files/examples/translation-tud.zip is probably the file he sent you.

Not only that but I looked for his question/topic and couldn't find what forum it was in or what it was called. :p

thefwf said:

Is there anyway to change their colour? Nobody will answer on newdoom.

I don't know if it was you, but someone asked if it was possible in Legacy and was told no.

Planky said:

I don't know if it was you, but someone asked if it was possible in Legacy and was told no.

I could've sworn I saw it in one wad...that anti-Phoebus movie wad I think.

It's possible in Legacy. But I haven't added my FS functions to the CVS yet, so you'll have to wait for the next small maintenance release.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

I could've sworn I saw it in one wad...that anti-Phoebus movie wad I think.

You mean this?

I'd download it and see, but I'm at work so I'll do it in a few hours.

ToxicFluff said:

But I haven't added my FS functions to the CVS yet, so you'll have to wait for the next small maintenance release.

Well, it solves that problem if the level UD is talking about doesn't change the skins...

You wouldn't happen to have a custom legacy exe with your extra fragglescipt stuffage would you tox?

Planky said:

You mean this?

I'd download it and see, but I'm at work so I'll do it in a few hours.

Well, it solves that problem if the level UD is talking about doesn't change the skins...

You wouldn't happen to have a custom legacy exe with your extra fragglescipt stuffage would you tox?

I will do in a bit. I'm just messing around to get it working with the latest FMOD at the moment....