Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

vice versa

have you ever seen a game that you kne would have been better had it been made for the consol or PC. well i have seen many. lets start with PC games, also included are games i think that should have had both PC and console releases.

consol games. from PC

Duke Manhatten project - a dual release, good on PC, however a nice game for a console. i am sure i would play it more if it was a consol game.

Daikatana - although there was a console version. i think they should have aimed console all along. it could have done alot better.

Alice - another dual release, and X-box/ps2 version would have been cool

console to PC

Silent Hill series - i wish they had aimed at PC to take full advantage of 3d graphics. even on the console systems the graphics are nice but just imagine them in PC

Duke Land of Babes/Time to Kill - a 3rd person duke game for the PC first. could have given the game a graphical boost. however a dual release would have been nicer

Metriod Prime - a Metriod game, on the PC. this is just because i like metriod and my brother sold his game cube (fucker!)

there has to be more

Anachronox - Man, a PS2 version of this probably would have made more money.

Perfect Dark - I once found a UT mod for this, but I can't remember what became of it. A PC version would rule all, especially if they enhanced the graphics to Halo quality.

Snatcher - Probably would have been better than the Blade Runner game, if it were on PC. However, the only US version that exists is on Sega CD - darn it!

UT2K3:
The consoles got a pretty crappy version of UT. And the 2K3 release didn't do much for the series on PC. So naturally, their time would've been better spent building a console engine(and a proper GUI) from the ground up.

Numbermind said:

UT2K3:
The consoles got a pretty crappy version of UT. And the 2K3 release didn't do much for the series on PC. So naturally, their time would've been better spent building a console engine(and a proper GUI) from the ground up.

UT2k3 was originaly the unreal championship project started for the Xbox. so it was started as a console project. however i think they then decided to turn around and pump more into the PC version. thus they hurried the UT:C. yes a better GUI and graphics would have been nice, as well as more maps.

i own both, and let me tell you. UT: C gets more use. UT2k3 isnt even install on any of my systems

I agree on the silent hill series. Even the latest installment (SH3) could have looked even better than it already did. More importantly, the controls didnt translate very well.

Goldeneye (N64): I'd have loved having this on PC.