Action Doom!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Action Doom!

• just doom with the word action, so original action
    • a little bit of action
    • a crap load of stuff will explode, so a ton of action
    • everything will explode, including imps
    • far too much action for any mortal, or bruce willis

i am very very tired, and something reminded me of action doom. ok ok, i was looking at new stuff.

anyways how MUCH action do you think ACTION DOOM!(TM) will have?

i think we will see plenty of action if i am to belive the hype.

You have no idea about how much ACTION! there actually is. It. will. blow. your. mind.

I tested an old version of Action Doom a while back. The doctors say I'll never be able to walk again....

You cannot be told how much action there will be. You must experience it for yourself.

The action would be an amount rivaling most any Quentin Tarantino movie.

It looks like you spent all of your budget on the action and had nothing left over for the sky.

I'm going to play action with my eyes closed lest my brain be overwhelmed with action and explode. I recommend every else do the same, or at the very least wear protective eyewear.

I shall get one of my kids to play action doom. I'll be standing out in the street listening on a mobile phone. If there's lots of screaming and the sound of exploding brains i'll just board up the house and walk away very quickly. Probably better to quarantine the whole street actually.

So much action that everything else on this very earth, even including the most actioney things, will seem boring and stupid.

darknation said:

that screenshot is really fucking cool.

Aye.

The action grows so much exponentially that a super computer would take years to calculate the amount of action.

Dear God. I'm glad I voted for the last option. I don't think anybody here is prepared for the amount of action in Action Doom. Jesus, I'm having multiple orgasms just looking at that screenshot.

and that's just a mere sampling of the action yet to come

I just saw the trailer.
Truly awesome stuff! Looks very promising, and I'm glad there'll be tons of action instead of boring search-and-searchsomemore like Daedalus.

Are those brand new weapons? When's it coming out?

gemini09 said:

I just saw the trailer.
Truly awesome stuff! Looks very promising, and I'm glad there'll be tons of action instead of boring search-and-searchsomemore like Daedalus.

Are those brand new weapons? When's it coming out?

You want the action?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ACTION!

There's enough ACTION!!!! for several Doom and Doom2 mods, with enough left over for a megawad or three I'm guessing.

Indeed. Especially Alien Vendetta. I'm playing through now and am totally compelled :-) I'm looking forward to map28, I've been watching the demo...think I'll do a few demos for this and some maps of HR2.

It's the comic-like intro I really liked in Action Doom, and it just simply looks cool.

Ichor said:

It looks like you spent all of your budget on the action and had nothing left over for the sky.

So much shit blows up it blocks out the sun.

Those are really nice explosions, they look like the ones from Metal Slug. Damn cool.

Now, can we have a release date?
(and please dont say "When it's Done". Please.)