Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do we do  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What do we do

• Nuke em\'!!!
    • Use quick surgical action, heavy firepower.
    • Caution! shoot back but be really careful.
    • Leave! Get the fuck out!
    • whats a falluja. this poll is ghey

the current leadership is saying we need to use intense, decisive, force. and the opposition says we must act with caution, so as not to further exacerbate the situation.

personally, i think we need to use caution.

what do you think?

It's something new from Taco Bell.

Actually, it's a town in Iraq around 45 miles west of Baghdad.

oh, well, wtf..do people really think there will ever be complete submission this early by those defeated/conquered in some country by occupying forces?

like if some random army came rolling into your town...would you stand for it?

As U.S. military aircraft known as the AC-130 (Spectre) relentlessly bombard a civilian city of 300,000 with 105mm rounds, Bofors cannons, and heavy machine guns, the Pentagon calls the action "defensive."

This kind of military action killed 60 children under the age of 5 in the first days of the punishing siege, which began on April 5. More than 600 civilians were killed in the first week alone. How many innocent civilians have been killed in Fallujah may never be known, just like the Israeli raid of Jenin.

A spokesman with the Marine Air Ground Combat center in California told me that the siege of Fallujah is an offensive act, like all sieges.

Let's see: The Anglo-American invasion and occupation of Iraq is illegal and the offensive siege of a city of 300,000 people is clearly a war crime. And U.S. forces facing legitimate Iraqi resistance are on the "defensive."

fodders said:

Let's see: The Anglo-American invasion and occupation of Iraq is illegal and the offensive siege of a city of 300,000 people is clearly a war crime. And U.S. forces facing legitimate Iraqi resistance are on the "defensive."

yeah, y'know because, like they're arabs, and arabs are naughty...and they hate our freedom too...heh

...And the coalition forces valiantly strode into the crumbling city center of Fallujah proclaiming that the citizenship had once again been liberated.
For some reason the smoldering carcasses failed to respond.

every one gets all upset when america invades some one and calls us evil. that site about the hague is obviouly slanted against us. ant the fact is america is not that bad compared to the rest of the nations in the world. we are using infinite restraint in falluja, if we wanted to we could station dozens of artilery battalions of artillery and shell the city night and day, and use stratigic bombers to level the whole area. yet we use tactical aircraft to shoot back and kill those who shoot at us. I absoloutly agree that we ought not be there at all. we should be gone. yet now that our sons, brothers, and fathers are there we must protect them as best we can, even if that is at the expence of other people brothers. its wrong and its a crime, however not a war crime. in war everything is a crime. a war crime is somthing that is horrible even when compared to the anathema of warfare. you must look at things relativly and in perspective.

fodders said:

If it's credibility you're going for, citing a URL called "Rumor Mill News" isn't the way to go.

Yes, there's a seige in Falluja. Yes, innocents and Allies are losing their lives. There's this thing called 'war', it sucks. Unless you're doing something to actually change the way the world works, you're just blowing your wad over the Internet.

MaximusNukeage said:

if we wanted to we could station dozens of artilery battalions of artillery and shell the city night and day, and use stratigic bombers to level the whole area.

Are you insane!!! 300.000 PEOPLE live there. Even suggesting the US could level the whole area, makes u a stupid fuck.

EDIT: You are even dumber than i thought.

MaximusNukeage said:
that site about the hague is obviouly slanted against us.[/B]

For one. it is a fact, nothing to do whith the host. That website is Human Right Watch. I dare to say they are not biased.

i am saying we are reasonable and would NEVER level the city. that would be a war crime.

that news site is against us, look at all the links and other stories. when you look OVERALL america is not that bad.

MaximusNukeage said:

that news site is against us, look at all the links and other stories.

Damn, you're stupid. Why is that site against "all of you"?

MaximusNukeage said:

chill with the flaming

prove me wrong

IMJack said:
Unless you're doing something to actually change the way the world works, you're just blowing your wad over the Internet.

Actually, to do that you just have to upload your wad to the Archive.

That aside, linking or quoting something transmits said info. You may as well call reporters a bunch of big trained wad slingers.

IMJack said:

If it's credibility you're going for, citing a URL called "Rumor Mill News" isn't the way to go.

Yes, there's a seige in Falluja. Yes, innocents and Allies are losing their lives. There's this thing called 'war', it sucks. Unless you're doing something to actually change the way the world works, you're just blowing your wad over the Internet.

The info about the war crimes commited by the US and Britain in the prison camp have been on the net for weeks, people pointing to these facts bring them eventually to the TV media, so I guess the people that do that *are* doing something to try to change things?