Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cassandra

About "HELL REVEALED" megawad

Hi,

I'd like to know if this wad is a good one ?
If yes, where can I download it ?

I'm playing the "Hell Revealed 2 beta" and find it good.
(insanly hard but good !)

Thanx

"Insanely hard, but good" would be the best way to describe Hell Revealed.

HR is a great megawad, but be prepared for some slowdowns if you're computer isn't too fast.

HR I didn't like. It was a fun multiplayer WAD but the maps were so bland I couldn't take more than 3 or 4 at a time.

HR I didn't like. It was a fun multiplayer WAD but the maps were so bland I couldn't take more than 3 or 4 at a time.

stupid loser...

of course it's a great wad. Wise choice, arch46 =)

In other word, I could even put "The best skilled megawad I've ever played of all the doom2 pwads"

HR - Great, HR2 - Also Rocks

You'll see what I mean once you click on these 2 links
Compet-N
http://geocities.com/Hollywood/4704/hr.html

If this wad is one of compet-n's pwad selections, which declares how amazing its gameplay value is.

999cop: You better take that back. I know Lüt. He'll shoot you with a shotgun. Then he will bury you. After a while he'll dig you up and stick your body on a pole.

Oh yes he will. He surely will.

999cop: You better take that back. I know Lüt. He'll shoot you with a shotgun. Then he will bury you. After a while he'll dig you up and stick your body on a pole.

Oh yes he will. He surely will.

You left out the "defecate in his mouth" part.

end this, alright?

[addition <-----]

sorry lut, didn't mean to hurt your feeling. Hope ya will accept my apology :)

Bah! Where is that cumbubble Lüt? I made an in-joke funny and he missed it. 999Cop: Don't sweat it. Lüt doesn't have any feelings =P

Bah! Where is that cumbubble Lüt? I made an in-joke funny and he missed it. 999Cop: Don't sweat it. Lüt doesn't have any feelings =P

Get with the program, Steve -- Lüt is busy thinking of ways he can avoid getting back to Millenium, and last I heard he had taken up Zen or some such so that he could get in touch with his inner feelings. I think that's why he didn't respond to 999cop.

Lüt's probably getting stoned with his buddies. If I had any fucking sense (sence for Fod, you damned c-happy Brits) I'd drive my ass to Chick-a-go-go tonight and get blasted with him. But no, oh no, I'm just going to sit on my fat ass jerking off to hentai like I always do.

Zen? Inner self? He's always touching Zaldron's outer self, I don't see how you could be that confused. =)

Hell revealed is ok, a lot of people like it but I don't like it. If you like the hard levels with lots of monsters just packed in then maybe you can try slayer which has been released recently.

Zen? Inner self? He's always touching Zaldron's outer self, I don't see how you could be that confused. =)

Easy, he's inside my stomach...mmmmmm

999cop. You suck at deathmatch. And you are on AOL. Making you suck worse. Step away from the scene and die

how could i possibly suck if i have beat ya on d5m18 when i was a newbie and had about 1 week of deathmatching experience? especially it was on a ssg map