Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomGod-X24

Doom Collector's Edition Mouse Patch?

I recently bought the Doom Collector's edition for my new computer in hopes that it would be reformatted for Xp or something, only to find that the mouse doesn't work for some damn reason. Is there any kind of patch out there which would fix it so I could be able to use the mouse? Any help would be appreciated.

DGX24

what? Doom Collector's Edition is awesome man, doom doom2 finaldoom for $20.

Yeah, except that the reason why Doom95 may have issues on Windows XP or Windows 2000 is because of said OSs' lack of support for VXD files, not because of bugs per se. The thing is that the mouse will not work because of this. Keyboard-only users won't have any consistent problems, keyboard and mouse users will.

Epyo said:

what? Doom Collector's Edition is awesome man, doom doom2 finaldoom for $20.

I believe the Collector's Edition includes Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and the Master Levels (with maximum doom as well but who cares about that). There is the new packaging out that has doom, doom II, final doom, and some doom3 promotional material for about $10.

Nah I bought it a year ago, it has Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom. :) Before that I only had doom 2, and was trying to buy Ultimate Doom and then I saw this and was like wow what a good deal.