Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

AOL ban?

A widesweeping AOL user ban is a bad thing? What did I miss, sounds like a bottled orgasm to me. =)

sounds like a bottled orgasm to me. =)

I wonder what kind of market that would have...

Anyway, I'm curious to know who other than fatman was affected by the ban. I'm glad he's gone, but I hope we didn't lose any good people in the process.

Yeah, I was banned. Sorry for that spamming, Arioch. I'm on AOL, but from now on I'll use IE or Netscape, both of which I've had since I got AOL (don't blame me for gettin AOL...my mom got it and I had no say in the matter.)

I apologize again for the spamming. I often take things personally, and I just over-reacted.

banning all the aol proxy servers isn't such a good idea cuz im also on aol too. So please arioch, hope ya will change you mind

You're only affected if you use the AOL browser, which automatically uses the proxy servers (it may be a configurable option in any case). If you use IE or Netscape they do not use the proxy servers.

However, if you use your (real) AOL ip to post to the forums, then we can track your real ip over a given length of time and if necessary block that individual ip range rather than the entire AOL network, which I would avoid.

Well, hell, who would use the IE browser anyway?

Anybody who wants to view pages as they've been designed to be viewed??

Yeah, I was banned. Sorry for that spamming, Arioch.

You weren't banned; we banned all of the IP ranges Fatman was using, you probably got caught in that.

Well, hell, who would use the IE browser anyway?

Anybody who wants to view pages as they've been designed to be viewed??

I designed my page for Lynx; in IE it sucks :)

Fuck, I meant to type AOL browser. All I use is IE 6 now. Dammit. =)

Maybe I should look into these multiple screen names...

Obviously I'm on AOL service. I use AOL browser because I'm too lazy to open the IE browser, but actually I'd prefer IE more than AOL. I still don't understand what's the point of banning all the aol proxy servers for! Even though you ban all the aol proxy servers, the bastards will somehow find a way to mess up this forum again. This ban affects too many innocents here around who use AOL. And I suppose fatman will make a mess in here without using AOL again

Opera renders pages better than Netscape (at least it doesn't misplace entire tables or images) but is still rather deficient when rendering images IN tables. ;P

IE eats Netscape for lunch.

Finally someone agrees that Netscape sucks. How many of you is currently viewing the net with Opera?