Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Coolest game other than Doom / Heretic / Hexen

The first three are my picks, feel free to pick other(s).

Civilization is probably my all time favorite game next to Doom. Planescape Tormant is my all time favorite RPG. It blows Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale out of the water. Pac-Man used to be fun, but now it's just old.

Half life :P

But Half life 2 will be my favorite game next to Doom when it's released. After that we'll have that Doom3 episode and that game will probably be my new, favorite game.

Pac-Man! YeeeaaH! The only game that features gluttony as the main game strategy. There should be a new version where you can get bottles of Maalox.

Pac-Man! YeeeaaH! The only game that features gluttony as the main game strategy. There should be a new version where you can get bottles of Maalox.

You forget Kirby...I loved the gameboy version of that.
And as for versions of Pac-Man, I remember making up one called Crac-Man...he ate bags of coke, the powerups were LSD sugar-cubes, and the ghosts were police. I only drew pictures of it, never made it into a game. I liked Crac-Man he had a funny crooked victorian stovepipe hat and swirly eyes. I was really silly in Junior High.