Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the doom tower

well i just made a pure doom PC. it is a classic for my little LAN party, me and a friend tried it out today and it works great. well here are the specks. 486 mother board, 486DX2/66(overclocked to 80mhz), 16mb ram, DOS 6.22/win3.1, ISA I/O card, SVGA card (no sound card yet) simple rj45 ISA lan card, 540meg hard drive, 2x cd-rom drive. I need to get it its own keyboard and monitor, anyway on to finish the thrid but my friend may work on that one. We played doom2 for about 2 hours. both co-op and deathmatch.

that's cool, i've been trying to get some old pc's going so i can have a LAN party...i just need some friends now:P

however it is a bitch to find a old keyboard for an AT motherboard. Also there is a shit load of old computer stuff here too, and my school just got new computers so the old go to the shop to be sold as whole pc's or scrap used parts

however it is a bitch to find a old keyboard for an AT motherboard.

Just buy a converter, you can't go into any store and not see a load of those. I have a ton sitting around here, I don't even know where they all came from.

i haven't really seen a converter, also i dont really have a extra keyboard. I have only been looking for one for a few day and the computer shop i go to is closed now. I will look later. here is something funny, whay does my grandma use a usb to ps2 onverter when she has 2 free usb ports. i wonder if u could use a usb converter to the ps2 converter to the AT plug

here is something funny, whay does my grandma use a usb to ps2 onverter when she has 2 free usb ports.

Because she's smart and realizes that USB sucks deady balls.