Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Searcher

Blind Alley, Y., "Dissolution" Legacy demo

Here is, or soon will be, a Legacy UV max demo of my new map, currently in newstuff.
Map Name: Blind Alley, Y., "Dissolution"
The map is here:
http://www.gamers.org/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/a-c/bndalyy.zip

I have sent it to Grazza. He will post it when he has time.

A decent run by me. I won't be able to go very much faster on it. Many people will easily beat this time. 13:16 A real blastfest.

Edit to fix map link.

Damnit. I _was_ going to record this map. But something distracted me, can't remember what :)

I'll try to do a demo whenever I have time...

Donce said:

Damnit. I _was_ going to record this map. But something distracted me, can't remember what :)

I'll try to do a demo whenever I have time...

I'd love to see one of your runs thru this one. It is a fair bit of fun.

I'd not be surprised to see you at 9 or maybe better, (max) on this one.

WOW, very nice run on BAY! You did sizzle in there. You even did a couple of little things I didn't even know could be done ;)

You are sure right about the red key area, best to not stand and try and fight the hordes right there. I too, died a fair number of times in that area at first.

The opening is surprisingly hard given the small number of monsters in there. I used to have just 4 more monsters in that opening and then decided it was just not fair like that. I died untold times with just a scant few extras in there. Sneaky little beggers.

I really like the map and it looks like you had a good time too. I really appreciate it, Nice Job, Thanks!

Searcher said:

You even did a couple of little things I didn't even know could be done ;)

Can you name those little things, cause i don't remember doing anything special :)

They were little things like jumping gaps where I didn't think you could. Getting around monsters on those thin opening walkways and such, small but interesting if you know the map well.

I enjoyed the run, thanks.