Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S1lent

DOOM merch

Anyone know where I can find DOOM merchandise? You know. Shirts, hats, keychains, posters, etc... I know about ID software but I can't find any other place to find this stuff. I use to have a DOOM poster that had the signatures of the creators "printed" on it, and I lost is, now I can't find any of the merchandise.

ebay has 'second hand' stuff. also a preorder of doom from best buy gives you a doom III poster and a mancubus figure

idsoftware has shirts, maybe a hat. as far as plush toys, ass paper. roach clips, ash trays, tampons, dog biskets and vibrators i dont think those are out...yet

Doom tampons...thats funny. "Pinky Demons!" The new tampon from ID Software.

Gee S1lent, You really must love Doom, or You have too much cash in Your pocket..

I just really like DOOM...I wanted a poster because I've got a lot of PC, XBOX, and PS2 game posters in my room, it's become sort of a collection I guess. Kinda how people collect posters of music singers etc.. Only mine is better because it's DOOM and MGS, and FFXI (I stole the FFXI from some really lame amatuer HALO tournament because they made me lose [long story]).

Hmmm.. If You have a decent printer why not print out some nice Doom Wallpapers (ask some people to make them, or make some Yourself, believe me, it's really easy to just make a decent wallpaper out of few screenshots) and hang them as posters. That way You can have tons of posters and all You have to buy is the printer.

I still have the poster I got with Ultimate Doom hanging on my wall.

I also still have the one that came with Master Levels.

Agent, do you have AIM or MSN or something? I'd like to know where you got these posters. I know they came from the game but I don't know what kind....you know, some come in the $10 isle with all the crappy games and then there are the ones on the internet etc...

Basically, I want to know HOW and WHERE I can get DOOM Posters. If you can find an online store that sells them, PLEASE post it. Thank you!

Listen man, this is my thread....So please don't tell me to be quiet on my own thread (which btw you didn't have to read or post on).

Like I said, I got my Doom 1 poster in the box with Ultimate Doom about 9-10 years ago, and the little poster that came with Master Doom in the box a couple years after.

Since you can't really buy either of those in their original boxes, I doubt you'll be able to get them without looking on ebay or something.

Ultimate Doom Poster

I use to have the "Ultimate DOOM" Poster when I originally bought Doom....but, I was about 8 and I was stupid enough to throw it away... Thats why I'm looking for the Ultimate DOOM poster.

Thanks for the pic Nukeage. I used to have that poster too but I lost it somewhere over the years. My stepdad owns his own buisness (egineering firm) so he has an industrial plotter. It can print 3 feet wide by however long (for blueprints, banners and stuff) so im gonna make one three feet wide and maybe 6 feet tall. i dunno. Ill just make sure the length is still in proportion the the width. Itll be kickass. or something.

AgentSpork said:

I still have the poster I got with Ultimate Doom hanging on my wall.

I also still have the one that came with Master Levels.

I have these as well. I also have the DOOM t-shirt from 1995 that came with the anthology I believe it was.

I never had the Doom 1 master level pack though, did that one come with a poster?

also, sup Spork :)

Dittohead said:

I never had the Doom 1 master level pack though, did that one come with a poster?

Ah, yeah, it did. It's a small poster which looked like a white-ish version of the Doom 2 intermission screen. Nothing too special.

The Ultimate Doom poster is greatness though.

What were the "Master Levels"? Because I think I have every version of DOOM, except DOOM3 that is.

The Green Marine said:

The Master Levels

http://www.arsvcs.demon.co.uk/leisure/doom/doom3.html

was a level pack that was released a few years back. Good stuff. Id snag it off ebay if I was you.

sorry wasnt sure how to make that a hyperlink.

Heh, that was the pack I bought in like 96, nice. However I lost my doom cd and my doom2 cd got a crack.

Yes and no
The -PC- master levels themselves is a collection of really good levels done by independant authors (like Tim Willits)
While PSX Final Doom version had 3 episodes and the "master levels" episode was the first one (the others were Evilution and Plutonia) however not all master levels from PC made it to PSX Final Doom (like Teeth, or Garrison) and so goes for PC Final Doom levels (PSX version lacks in most of them, like PSX Plutonia episode only has 5 maps). So the PSX Final Doom was composed of 30 levels from PC Plutonia, TNT and Master Levels.
So there were Master Levels for PC and Master Levels for PSX- in PSX Final Doom.