Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naitguolf

I want the Monsters graphs from DooM World Logo

They're from various sources. The caco is from a dungeons and dragons cover, since it looks like the monster. The baron is concept art for doom (adrian carmack did it i think). One of the marines is one of DSM's art, the other is from the doom comic. The demon is from the doom minatures series, same with the archvile, maybe the mastermind too. The 1stcyberdemon and "baron" imp is cover art for the original dooms. The second cyberdemon is from the legacy video. The bunny is from doom1

Someone will have to say the rest but most of them are pretty obvious.

also the mancubus in shades of blue is the Latex model that's hanging in the id offices. don't know from what picture though, but my guess is a screen capture from one of the interviews.

The spidermastermind is from a photo taken out of a newspaper (afaik) of the actual Spidermastermind model id used to make the spidermastermind.

Also afaik the arch-vile is from a cardboard cutout that I think Id have in their office.

Does anybody have a better pic of the spider mastermind from this newspaper clipping?

and the Arch-vile is from the reaper line of miniatures.

Shapeless said:

Does anybody have a better pic of the spider mastermind from this newspaper clipping?

Yes, take a look at my thread here:
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23911

I've posted scanned images of the photos in question. One of them is the one which the Spider Mastermind shown in the DoomWorld header was taken from. There is also one of the Mancubus model, among others.