Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[Released] "The City of The Damned"

Finally it's here: "The City of The Damned", I'm not going to talk alot about it, just check the screenshots and prepare yourself for download :)

More screenshots & download at tormentor667.de -> Maps & Mods

And plz give me some feedback :D

Kickass architecture. Only problem I have is there are too many enemies, little ammo (yes, I know about monster infighting :P) and berserker pack is a little hard to get to. Overall a great level.

@Darkman - Just search through the city, in every corner you will find some clips and shells ;) I played the map some times through and there is enough ammo to kill all monsters twice, believe me :)

Tried downloading yesterday and the download stopped at 7%, ah well, nothing you can do about that, i'll try tomorrow with a manager

Nice shots, but Heretic beat you to the punch with the name of your mapset ;)

Cool as hell. Completed it on UV. More ammo towards the end would have been nice though, the final battle was a bit too challenging with only a couple of blasts from the BFG and the rest with the rocket launcher only. ;) Never found the plasma rifle...? :|
And too much Barons of hell imo. :)
Impressive level anyway.

You need the purple gay dildo to open this door

But one of the imps was..ahem.."storing" it...

Well anyway, i played it finally, i got to streets, then tried to find a door that would open, but by the time i did i had 5% health and there was 4 chaingunners in there..and this was on I am a wimp, ah well, i'll have a better try next time, and not just blindly rush a hellknight with a pistol...

Great level. Perfect music. Nice game.Cool ending.

I want you to make MORE stuff like this. Thanks man!

pd: Next time, add some spanish joke please!! lol

A very fine wad this. I enjoyed it and because it wasn't "too" fast paced I could finish it without too much trouble the second time around. The first time around I had to cheat to kill a cyberdemon that fell off the ending arena. That's fixed now though. Challenging to say the least, but I've fought so many Cybers before, it was actually quite simple, especially since there were few walls on the final arena allowing the rockets to just fly away instead of splash damaging me. I was too scared to use my rockets though so I ended up using my SSG for a good long while.

Sorry for reviving this thread, but can somebody tell me where to find the rocket launcher? I have found both secrets and killed everything but the inhabitants of the cave with the spider mastermind, the imps on the way to the teleporter to the two cyberdemons and said cyberdemons.

For some reason I can´t seem to find it.

H0neyBe4r said:

Sorry for reviving this thread, but can somebody tell me where to find the rocket launcher? I have found both secrets and killed everything but the inhabitants of the cave with the spider mastermind, the imps on the way to the teleporter to the two cyberdemons and said cyberdemons.

For some reason I can´t seem to find it.

And here I was thinking this was something new. Second time that's happened to me now.

Nevermind, found it. It´s just odd that I always overlooked it and that it took so long to accidentaly walk over it...