Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tmansdc

favorite monster in doom?

I'll do that when the fuck I like to. What the fuck are we fucking discussing fucking off-topic then?

Imps make good target practice. Former humans are OK, but the Heavy Weapon Dude is annoying as Hell with his rapid fire. Mancubi are nice wide targets, they're nice to pound also. Revenants strike the most fear into me because of their speed and accurate rockets.

Yeah, and Archviles think they're soooooo cool. :-P

Spider Demon is kewl

The ones I hate though are Pain Elemental, Revenant, and Arachnotron (too screechy)

Someone should make a TC where you play as a Cyberdemon

1. Get and use cyberdemon skin for Zdoom
2. Put on Chasecam
4. Use nothing but the Rocket Launcher

The mancubus... remembers me of an old math teacher back in high school

The Pain Elemental... especially if there is more than one, makes you move a little bit.

The hell Knight and the Baron... They look like they are from hell, and they pack a punch.

Someone should make a TC where you play as a Cyberdemon

1. Get and use cyberdemon skin for Zdoom
2. Put on Chasecam
4. Use nothing but the Rocket Launcher

WHAT'S STEP 3??!?!?

Mine is pretty much the pink demons. The first time I saw one of those in the DOOM shareware version I was incredibly scared. Suddenly, I see a pink demon running at me from about 20 feet away. Luckily, I had my chaingun and coverted my fear into berserk firing. (I was 8+ years old when I did this.)

My second favorite are the two barens of hell at the end of the shareware version. When I opened the doors after I walked off the elevator and heard them let out that yell I almost pissed my pants it was so incredibly scarry.

The dimensional shambler that was always waiting for you when you quit the game (no joke: they had a quote in an exit message that mentioned a dimensional shambler).

Im guessing that a dimensional shambler would be alot more powerful than a plain ol' shambler from Q1.

The dimensional shambler that was always waiting for you when you quit the game (no joke: they had a quote in an exit message that mentioned a dimensional shambler).

A unmentioned enemy in Doom/Doom2/PSX Doom/Doom64/Boom ?