Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chopkinsca

Something Half-lifeish related

Apparently it was written in Flash. Don't know if that's completely true, though. Word is it's going to have multiplayer in it-- but god only knows how that'll be possible.

Psyonisis said:

There should be more side-scrollers. Games don't have to be 3D to be fun.

Side scrollers were done to death back then - if anyone's gotta make a new side scroller, don't do it without at least applying new ideas to it.
For instance, I don't remember seeing a side-scroller where you have to reload and imho, it could be done so that it adds to gameplay.

dsm said:

Side scrollers were done to death back then - if anyone's gotta make a new side scroller, don't do it without at least applying new ideas to it.
For instance, I don't remember seeing a side-scroller where you have to reload and imho, it could be done so that it adds to gameplay.

Code Gordon has reloads, but it's automatically done AFAICT.

This game is pretty stupid though.

Heh, I just played it. It's.. not that good. Not to mention it lags my computer.

I give it a 3/10.

I can't play this as it requires Steam, and Steam won't work on my computer. Darn you, Valve!

dsm said:

soldat.pl]Soldat

Mmm...I bet Duke Nukem 1 and 2 and Halloween Harry are still better. :P

Danarchy said:

Mmm...I bet Duke Nukem 1 and 2 and Halloween Harry are still better. :P

I don't know of Halloween Harry, but I would say yes. I just played it and it wasn't appealing at all. I had no desire to get any further into the game. Plus it has that stupid song at the menu, what a piss off that was. It would even be suited for post hell's music.

It looks like a good time killer (like GunBound was). I wouldn't say that a whole lot of people would spend a lot of time on it....for some reason it's reminiscent of the old Duke Nukem games.

The art style reminds me strongly of metal slug. And the control style of abuse.

Monster Bash was always a sidescroller I really liked.

Codename Gordon isn't that good. Fun for a while, but meh. The buggy level sucks beyond all belief, and the final boss is piss easy.

I think I'll play MetalSlug instead.

i thought it was ok.

have any of you played doom 2d? You can find it on the underdogs website.