Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Torn

Do you have any allergies or which one(s)?

Myself, I have a nickel allergy. I guess it is fairly common, but I still hate it. Cause all the things I like, I am not allowed to eat. But I do it anyway :/

I'm allergic to milk, pineapple, grass (pollen), and some cats and dogs. Although I heard about a kid who was allergic to sunlight once.

supposedly I am allergic to ragweed, but I haven't encountered anything serious. I know I am allergic to dust mites though. yummy.

SmellyOgre said:

I'm allergic to milk, pineapple, grass (pollen), and some cats and dogs. Although I heard about a kid who was allergic to sunlight once.

The first computer we bought was from a guy that was allergic to sunlight, he slept at the day and surfed at the night.

When I was a few years old, I thought you could choose what you were allergic to. So I chose tires. Not rubber, but specifically rubber in the form of tires.

And to this day that remains the only thing I'm allergic to.

I've had a vicious allergic reaction to penicillin. I also get bad allergies from dander - in fact, I'm suffering from it right now.

DooMBoy said:

The usual suspects: pollen, ragweed, etc

Heh. Being in the South must be a pain, given those allergies.

Wasp stings and penicillin. Got a wasp sting, was treated with penicllin. Wasn't nice.

None that I'm aware of.

I recall some years ago there was a news story about a woman who was "allergic to the 20th century" (wore an oxygen mask, etc.). I always wondered if she was suddenly cured on 1 Jan 2001.

I haven't had any real problems with allergies yet. At least nothing that I can think of.

I think I might be allergic to bee stings but I have never been stung by one in my life (and to think I used to catch bees in jars as a kid).

I cant eat scollops or many types of mollusks cant digest them forsome reason I just puke them up in the say condition they went down. Other then that I dont know of anything.

NiGHTMARE said:

Wasp stings and penicillin. Got a wasp sting, was treated with penicllin. Wasn't nice.

Damn dude, you didn't die? obviously...heh. I'm allergic to bee stings myself.

Opiates and grass. I used to be allergic to everything and had to take 2 different allergy medications every day, but I somehow got over it or something. Mowing the lawn is still a pain in the ass though. I come in with a stopped up nose and a puffy face. I think I might be allergic to other kinds of pollen too, because at certain times of the year, I'll get severe allergy symptoms if I keep the window open.

I'm allergic to tomatoes. If I eat them or anything made from them (sauce, etc) I throw up. People are always like "omg that sucks" but I really don't mind, since white pizza is so amazing anyway.

I also have mild allergies to whatever grows during the spring. I just buy over-the-counter shit and it seems to work fine.

Whatever it is, it always makes me sneeze when I'm at the college. Maybe tree pollen.