Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rubilacxe

Help with Final Doom

I decided to play through the Final Doom levels.

Right now I am stuck on level 12 on Plutonia...its called Speed. I have all three skull keys and I've opened the yellow door and hit the switch inside. I noticed a doorway opening on one of the ledges, so I took the teleporter to it and killed the chaingunners inside. There is a hallway to my left, but it is blocked by columns and I have no idea how to raise/lower/get rid of them.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: HAHA whoops. Forget this post. I just figured it out. The problem was, I jumped to grab the blue key insted of finding the real pathway to it which transports you to a pillar where an Arch-Vile is. My bad. Delete this post haha.

well at least it wasnt "I'M stuck on level 31 of TNT"

its been too long sence i played final doom.

CacoCaddy said:

Who made Plutonia anyways?

Dario Casali and Milo Casali. If you take a look at this you will find some information about Plutonia from Dario Casali himself. There's also this interview.

Plutonia was great, it's challenging and had very nice level-design. However, its excessive use of sniper commandos pissed me off more than once :)

Evilution had a little more unconventional level-design and gameplay, and was slighty easier than Plutonia IMO. On the other hand, the TNT levels were more 'puzzly' than Plutonia's.

That's as far as Final DOOM goes... I still have to finish most megawads out there :) So how many megawads did you guys finish (and at what difficulty)?

I prefered TNT myself. I found Plutonia kinda claustrophobic in places. And I was never that good at it. So there.

sudtic, teutic, obtic, mm, mm2, req, hr, hr2, strain, icarus, av, and probably some others i forgot :). currently working my way through vile flesh, see the demos forum. all UV. of course.