Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Red

The Devils eye...

10 years after the events on Phobos took place, a new age of peace now exists (simply because there are less people to fight) the last demonic plage that raviged the planet slicened and wiped of the face of the earth. in this new age of peace, cures for cancer, and aids are discoverd. hunger is almost non-existence, and planet earth rests easy knowing that all UAC gate exprements have been shutdown and distroyed. Ignorance is bliss...

One gate remains. On an island, deep in the carrabian. submerged in over 1000 leaters of highly radioactive slime. it sits there, not doing anything. even if thay could active it, any evil that steps through it would be flash fried like ckicken. it can only be used through this side. and no human would have any resion to use it... Would they?

FBI Head quartars 7:00am:
Agent Jones yawns loudly. It has become a lot easer to be and agent nowdays. He booted up his computer to try out a new game based on the events at phobos. Good god it was fun! blowing holes clean through ugly pink things, floating horrors, and cyborg demons. his bearly notced when agent Carter enterd his office a few shades pailer with a worred look on his face.
"Ahh Jones... Jones I think I've got something you should look at...JONES!"
"*HCK!*" jones had been it a trance like state for almost an hour, this return to realty annoyed him...
"yes, what are you ranting about?"
"I've been looking into the Devils eye cult."
"What the hell is the 'Devils eye cult?"
*SIGH* "for the 50th time, it's a dooms day cult that beleaved the Demon invasion was ment to mean the end of human kind. They are trying to quite litrily 'Raise Hell' some rumour suggest that there leader was partly possesed duirng the invaison."
"oh... that" For god sake, it was a rumour
"well, I think I found a web site, with photograph of what thay claim is the last remaining gate"
He presented Jones with a printout of a water tank filled with green luqid. through the thick slim, sitting at the floor of the tank was a Dais with odd symbols printed on it.
"the cult claim that it is hidden in a militry base, but my team and I have been givin clerence and serched evey base in the continent, and reviled nothing like this."
"Mayby because it dosn't exist. Eh?"
"Well I know for a fact, there were no photos of the phobos and deimos gates. And the only man alive who has ever laid eyes on the gate, suffers from post dramatic stress disoder, dosen't remember what the gate looks like, he dosen't even remeber his own name."
"ok, look. I'll send a report to the pentagon, and let them know about this site. ok?"
"ahh thankyou."
"sure thing"
"ahh one more thing...the site also said that the day of jugement will dawn within the month."
"there problobly going to attack a milliiry outpost and upset a few people, we'll put up checkpoints to try and stop anybody smuggling arms..."

A carrabian island 3:3am

Webb took another mouthful of jolt. He was getting tired, the last thing he needed was to fall asleep and crash. he was delivering a shipment of foodstuffs to an outpost. He had know idea why it was even here! For gods' sake, who are we going to fight from here? Who are we going to fight period? Somone once told him it was a millitry funded reserch facillity for some new marine life. If so, why was it in the middile of the island? He was comming up to the check point at the entrance. he flicked on his radio.
"Foodstuffs shipment Alpha 9 request passage, over..."
*static*
" Repeat: Foodstuffs shipment Alpha 9 request passage, over..."
*more static*
"This is Private Richard Webb with the Wednesday morning foodstuffs delivery!"
No responce.
"For gods sake..."
Richard opened the door and stepped out, and was immediatly hit with the strong odur of rotting flesh.
"Ah shit, the food's gone bad!"
He made his way around the back of the truck and opened the doors...but instead of meat, he found an arsenel of severel weapons, shotguns, chainguns, and piles of ammo.
"What?" He had been lied to? Him? He would have carried almost anything around... rabid monkeys, angry demons, stinky piles of horse shit... speaking of which... were is that smell comming from? Suddenly, somthing shifed in the darkness... he drew his sidearm, but the shadowy form leaped on top of him! A ugly pinkish thing with glowing eyes. He rolled around, struggling with this thing, fighting for control. He felt around the ground until he found his pistol, put it to one of the creatures' eyes and put a bullet through its ugly head. It screamed in pure pain and rage, stumbled around for a wile, and slumped to the ground. Dead.
"What the fucking hell was that?" he peered closer at the fresh body lying on the asphult. Somthing looked familar...
like from one of those invasion documentary on TV...It was a demon.
"oh... What the fuck, what the fuck what the fuck..."
He looked around, and peered through the checkpoint gate to see a ghost town... he quckly jumped the fence, and started to make his way to a buliding, searching for a phone, or a radio, or somthing... he then saw a computer screen... and a message:
SECRTY COMPRAMISED! ALL PERSONEL DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LEAVE NOW! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! TERRORISTS HAVE OPENED THE HELL GATE!
Then he heard his truck starting.
"What the fuck are you doing! For god sake don't leave me here!-"
He was cut off by sudden gunfire from the windsheild, bullets wizzed over his head. He darted back into the building and took cover. He heard an explosion, he peered around his cover to see his truck burning. There was a huge demon wondering off into the base with smoke raising from his arm... A Cyber demon. He had seen one in a documentry about demons. Richard hid, until it disappered from view. He slowly wandered out of his hiding place, and into the base. He had to find some way of calling for help! he had to warn everone...Something hissed in the distance...

Ahh this is just the plot for a wad I might be making. I'm just asking if it's any good? If anyone likes it, I'll contune the story if ya like.

The plot seems pretty awesome, but I think people have already made wads based on remote islands. Otherwise, its a cool story.

From what little I've read, there're spelling errors galore, but then I'm a real nitpicker.