AMD Extreme Performance Project

http://www.xppcentral.com

I'm on my way to Houston now. ^_^

Come on and you might see me there!

Let's see... I'd have to get to Redmond, take a plane to Portland, then one to Houston... and cover the whole thing in four and a half hours.

It'd take just that long between the bike ride to Redmond, the flight to Portland, and the security checks.

Sorry, I'll have to sit this one out. :-/

Houston = pain. This is what I heard over the speaker in the Houston airport, and I quote "Sorry but we can't find a pilot", uhm.... yeah ok. I was standby and my flight was booked anyways, so even though they "found" a couple pilots I missed my flight. I was in Houston from 5:44 PM to 9:30 AM. I left Utah 1:30 PM and landed in Kansas 11:10 PM, my parents drove there faster than that. Not as long as my trip from Lima to New York though, that was 28 hours.

The only hotel room that was available was over a $100 dollars a night. It was mildy entertaining though, there were a bunch of drunks there. And one of them told me that they were asscoons, in a proud and drunken sort of way. She also acted like I had a fragile mind or something. I can't remembered what they said, but they acted like using cuss words and such was going to take away my teenage innocence. The funny thing is, that at the time, my head was shaved almost to the skin and I was wearing a dog collar. But anyways, they were being so loud and obnoxious that a few of the workers there threatened to call the cops, and finally one came.

After I woke up, everywhere I went I noticed good places to sleep. I was like,.. damn I should have crashed there and stuff. But I slept next to the Gate B69 ( No I didn't go out of my way to find the gate with 69 in it, that was the gate where I was supposed to get on my flight to wichita ) were people would sit down for an hour, probably wondering what the fuck I am doing on the floor with 2 decrepit airport pillows and blankets. Atleast there were other people scattered around the airport too though. All the flights were delayed from bad weather, the flight that came before wichita couldn't find a pilot, and the asscoons flight was having mechanical problems.

hmmm, Houston is a bit far from where I am living :o)

Meh.

Anyone have processor-fabrication equipment at their house? :->

No, but my university does :)

Heh, I dun no, maybe. She also mentioned that they were from Louisiana, and that they were a rowdy bunch. Kinda funny that they ended up, at what I saw, was the only section of gates with a bar in it.

The funny thing is, that at the time, my head was shaved almost to the skin and I was wearing a dog collar.

I have two questions:

1) What had you been smoking?
2) Can Esco have some? |-]

Sure thing.
*hands esco a handfull of nothing*
There's plenty more of where that came from, but it's only free the first time. And if any catches you with it, you didn't get it from me. Just tell them that you got it "from nowhere", and keep calm.

Really though, I've always liked collars, ever since I was a kid, when drugs were bad. I still remember the first time I saw a choker, I thought they were tons cooler than necklaces. I asked my mom if I could have one, but she said they were for girls... it was black too. I also remember thinking it would be cool to have a dog collar like my dog Max. I never asked for one though, well, I don't think I did anyways, hmmm. And having a bald head was great, I hate doing my hair in the morning. I have a bad cowlick that makes it hard to spike it or do much of anything with it actually. Although I recently found out that damaged hair spikes easier. I dyed it for my first time not to long ago.

Katgut: Do you mean Redmond, Washington? If so where do you live?

Anyways, I once had to make a stop-off in Huston. We only were there for about a half hour, but it was the fukin' hottest half-hour of my life.

Katgut: Do you mean Redmond, Washington? If so where do you live?

Bike ride .. Portland .. I think so. <from Woodinville:)>