Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nxn

how many of you have a girl friend?

Um...why do you care? Are you looking for single men or something :P

In all seriousness, yes I do have a girlfriend.

As written, this place is hellish somehow and we're the demons below. Now I'm typing weird things again, oops.

yeah right , i wish

If anyone had a girlfriend they wouldent spend all day in a forum for a seven year old video game

not really. Even though you had a girlfriend you still could spend some small amount of time in a forum for a 7 yrs old video game. It just depends how much sense of doom left in your heart. It doesn't matter whether the game is old or not.

Hi, I'm 13, and anybody who thinks they are in a "serious relationship" at my age are trying to fit in to some kind of MTV bubblegum standard.

Hi, I'm 13, and anybody who thinks they are in a "serious relationship" at my age are trying to fit in to some kind of MTV bubblegum standard.

Hi, I'm 17, and *the rest stays the same*

Yes, I have a girlfriend, and no, you ain't gettin' her.

/me steals DooMBoy's GF
/me runs away w/ her to Mexico
/me sends her back in a few days with a note reading "Bah! Your not missing much" and a $50 for his suffering.

Not at the moment, although one could be coming soon once I meet more people and this damn new school.

Had a few. I don't feel like typing about the last one AGAIN but Zaldron and Liam should remember it.

The other day, my friend had a girlfriend for 5 hours...strange story.

Heh, my friend had a GF for 20 mins once, then he met her in real life. She was oogly.

I am going to marry a maharani (you know: a Hindu princess) this weekend.

We will press the last rupiah out of our people.

Of course we will feed any revolting scum to the hungry crocodiles and have great sex the whole day.

When I get bored with her, I will build a gigantic tomb for her.

Ahem, to be honest: No, I do not have a girlfriend :/

well?

Why do you think I'm not here most of the time now?

putting things short the answer is YES. Thank god it ain't no preppie princess. The one I have like is kind've a "dark bride of satan" but is good looking and cares about people. Pretty sweet I'd say.

I don't know about you, but DOOM is my life! I'd sleep with it, maybe even make love to it!!!!!!!!! J/K

You're right, preps do suck... gothic chicks are the shit, as long as they don't over do it. I'd sooner fuck a preppy chick over a gothic bitch with 10 rings on her pale head.

well?

putting things short the answer is YES. Thank god it ain't no preppie princess. The one I have like is kind've a "dark bride of satan" but is good looking and cares about people. Pretty sweet I'd say.

Now mac is gonna piss in his girlfriends goblet of blood.
Mac:SORRY I PISSED IN YOUR BLOOD BIOTCH!
His GF:Satan will have your balls for this
Mac:Doesnt he have his own?

You're right, preps do suck... gothic chicks are the shit, as long as they don't over do it. I'd sooner fuck a preppy chick over a gothic bitch with 10 rings on her pale head.

Yep, that is so true, though I like 'semi-goth' girls. What I don't like about preps is that most of the ones I've known have been stuck-up bitches. I should know, I go to some rich, snobby-ass public school! Anybody Texas DW members, besides me of course, ever heard of Alamo Heights High School? Some say it's nationally renowned too. I doubt that, but you never know.

Yep, that is so true, though I like 'semi-goth' girls. What I don't like about preps is that most of the ones I've known have been stuck-up bitches. I should know, I go to some rich, snobby-ass public school! Anybody Texas DW members, besides me of course, ever heard of Alamo Heights High School? Some say it's nationally renowned too. I doubt that, but you never know.

I don't mind preps. They haven't really done anything to me to make me hate them. Oh, and how do you go to a snobby, rich public school? Generally you'd think the private schools are snobby and rich...

Oh, and how do you go to a snobby, rich public school? Generally you'd think the private schools are snobby and rich...

Ever seen the movie of The Beverly Hillbillies? Well, picture the school where Mr. Drysdale's son, Morgan, goes to. That's EXACTLY how my school is!

Huh...my school (Central Kitsap High School), is supposedly one of the top 100 public schools in the nation. This is because of the mass amount of preppy kids with rich-ass navy parents or parents who make money off the thousands of navy asses in the county. Our district spends nearly $3 million on football alone...its sad really. The only poor kids in our school always skip, so its about 100% prep, except me and my friends, the nerds. That actually consists of about 75 of the 1500 at the school.

Dan: That's sad, seeing as I see absolutly NO use in football (it's like a boat or a car - a bottomless pit you keep throwing money into).

"...top 100 public schools in the nation..."

I wonder what they mean by that. Im probably smarter than 4/5 of the students there, but I dont get shit for grades (because I dont try very hard and Ive got plenty of other distractions like "doom" editing to draw me away from homework).

-----
About the actual question:

No, I dont have a girlfriend.
I will never have a girlfriend - it's simply not in my destiny (the way I see it, no girl would ever want some guy like me who spends whatever time he's not doing homework or sleeping - on editing and playing video games... and has almost no other tangable interests.

For me to ahve a girlfiend she would already have to be extremely interested in me (both interested in ME, and interested in what I do) before I was - she would have to approach me and do all the relationship-building (because I have no relationship-building skills). Furthermore she would have to be caring and be able to tolerate my lack of emotion (which would occur everwhere except bed).

It's not that im ugly - I know im not (as for my handsomness I cannot rate myself), I just totally keep to myself and am not completly "there" (off in my own world 1/4th of the time).

Im not being arrogant (which case would mean that I want the girl to do all the friendship work to "prove" herself to me) - it's more like im disabled (which is the case that I cannot do any of the friendship work, and for some girl to get close to me she would have to work at it because it's like im on a secluded island).

Basicially: I dont have a G/F because im never in a situation to meet anyone on a casual level, never have anything to say to catch their attention (without them thinking im some weirdo), and I have nothing to offer them.

Dan: That's sad, seeing as I see absolutly NO use in football (it's like a boat or a car - a bottomless pit you keep throwing money into).

Well, it's a game. and it's something you can spend time working on and improving at, and it beats sitting around being bored. That's the purpose all games serve, real-life and electronic. Although the part about the money is sad alright; all you need is a field, some lighting, some game equipment and stands for an audience. But after my old high school spent $1.5 million installing a TV system into all the rooms in the school (which none of the teachers could figure out how to use), that $3 million doesn't sound too ridiculous. Then again, it's football.