Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DiluteCo

New Song For Wad

I like it. In my oppinion that would fit well to a map's background.It would have to be a quite action-packed map tho, since this kind of music in bare and empty halls wouldn't fit the theme. At least that's what i think. It's very good for a background music due to the way it sounds.. not pulling too much attention to itself, yet creating the necessary atmosphere.

Not bad! I think it's good background music for DOOM, definately.

You need a better drum kit, that one sounds very artificial/flat.

I'd give it more bass guitar too, need more fullness.

Myself, I'd throw in some solos or more melodies to fill things out a little more.

Good guitar playing too!

haha thanks guys. yeah im workin on fillin out some of those crap points. getting mixing down right is hard as hell, the bass and drums im using are from the fluidr3 soundfont. but over time ill get things right :). btw fanatic what ever happened to that midi class you used to do?

I like it. It's just the kind of music I would like to hear in a Doom map. Nice and fast and hyped, gets the addrenilen (Someone seek Bloodshedder so he can run a spell check...) flowing. If I could compose my own songs I would, but I lack serious talent for composing even MIDIs... a very good song.

DiluteCo said:

haha thanks guys. yeah im workin on fillin out some of those crap points. getting mixing down right is hard as hell, the bass and drums im using are from the fluidr3 soundfont. but over time ill get things right :). btw fanatic what ever happened to that midi class you used to do?

The classes I did are still on my site here (http://www.doomworld.com/fanatic/midi_class.htm).

Overall, it was a lot of work with no involvement. Only a handfull of people actually participated, and the last class, no one participated.

The last class I did was late 2001.

Wow, that's a neat tune, did you really make it yourself?
Makes me think of Ozzy Osbourne :)
I only try to create custom sound effects from time to time. And I admit that I kinda suck at doing that.
What WAD will this tune be included in? And when is this WAD gonna be finished?

cyber-menace said:

addrenilen (Someone seek Bloodshedder so he can run a spell check...)

Adrenaline.

DarkJedi188 said:

Wow, that's a neat tune, did you really make it yourself?
Makes me think of Ozzy Osbourne :)
I only try to create custom sound effects from time to time. And I admit that I kinda suck at doing that.
What WAD will this tune be included in? And when is this WAD gonna be finished?

Im working on a E1M1ish map for doom2, im not sure when it'll be done, if it'll ever get done. So if it gets completed this is the song that will be included. Source Ports Jdoom.

EDIT: btw for anyone who cares to know, I play a red BC Rich Bronze series warlock, on a ZooM fire15 amp. http://zarkyb.mancubus.net/dpa/diluteco.jpg

You're making a JDOOM WAD? Awesome! Finally I've met someone who's mapping for the same sourceport as me. Everyone else is like obsessed with ZDOOM.
So far I've only released one WAD containing 3 maps for Coop and Singleplayer. If you want to check it out then here's the FTP location:
archives.3dgamers.com/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/d-f/demabun.zip

Currently I'm busy working on stuff for Heretic II, but sometime next year I might want to make a sequel for my JDOOM WAD.
If you're curious you could always check my site at:
http://www.geocities.com/darkjedi188/