Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Goat

Disable touchpad on laptop?

i have a Dell Inspiron 9100, and it has a touchpad. whenever i play a fps on it my hand likes to rest a little bit on it. the ball of my hand to be specific. i have a mouse plugged into it so i can use that, but the touchpad also detects my hand and ****s it up a bit when i play. how can i disable the touchpad just so i can use the usb mouse i use? i looked in device settings and it says uninstall, but not disable. thanks in advance.

yea i hate that too. you could be typing and your wrsit just touches it. then it clicks and it can really mess thing up.

my laptop came with a little program to disable the touchpad, so I just press function+F7 (or something) and it toggles the touchpad. good stuff :D Most new laptops should have something similar, but I dunno if there's some software around someplace... try google?

i found out how to turn it off, seems i fucked MYSELF over cuz i disabled the program that puts the touchpad/touchstick management icon in the taskbar near the clock, which therein houses the options :|.

o well. im happy now that i found it :D