• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoomZero

Exodus of Zaex

B.J. Blazkowitz' Journal
Entry: 965.0

This trip really sucks. After about seven days, someone throws a plate of "mashed potatoes" at my head. I bet they weren't even real potatoes. Then again, what would I expect on a science vessel? I really don't know why the Commander sent me HERE just because I appeared here through a time rip. I've been here for ten years and recorded most of it on my tape recorder. Were finally getting near the Zaex cluster. Then we can take the goddamn energy sample and get back 'home' to a colony on Mars. I don't know if I'll ever get to see Earth in the future untill I'm a ninety year old fart. That's all for now.
-END OF ENTRY-

B.J. turned off the digital log, and relaxed on his hammock of a bed. He tried to avoid the grease stains and get to sleep. He yawned- and flew off the bed and into the wall. Startled he tried to rise to his feet, nbut the incredible trembling throughout the whole ship made that impossible. He pulled himself up in front of the window, and watcjhed as a ship composed of bones and blood. A Demon Ship. "Ah
SHIT!!!" Blazkowitz darted over to the door, and burst into the hall. Pig Demons were running around brutally killing people, along with other creatures. He sprinted to a weapon locker and pulled out a double barrel sawed off shotgun. "All right you Jack asses, let's rumble." He began to fire bllazes of ammunition, blowing Demons into bits peice by peice. He reloded, and killed a few Lost Souls, and some Cacodemon clusters. He watched in horror as more instantaniously appeared on board the ship in a red flash. B.J. was in trouble this time. He blasted another pigdemon back to hell, and slid down the hallway as the ship began to tilt downward. He burst into the controll room, ready for anything.

TO BE CONTINUED

FYLNN TAGERYT!!!!!!!#!@$@$#@%!@~!`31`1241431@!$#!$$@

Fool, it's DOOMGUY!!!!@@!@#$#%#$%#$%%%%#@~~~~$#$@$#@

It's Flynn Taggart. Get it right. And that's only in the novels. Id never really gave him a name, though in the ending sequence of Doom II they called him "Our Hero." I don't know why I STILL know all this Doom trivia...must be the water.

It's Flynn Taggart. Get it right. And that's only in the novels. Id never really gave him a name, though in the ending sequence of Doom II they called him "Our Hero." I don't know why I STILL know all this Doom trivia...must be the water.

Actually, as we of the forums decided SO long ago, the guy's name is Russell Cartwright.

Flynn Faggart is the worst name for the Doomguy. I don't have another suggestion but we shall not call him Faggart or Taggart or what the fuck ever.

It's the name used in the four-novel Doom series. I didn't choose the name. The author did. And exaclty WHAT are your criteria for a good 'DoomGuy' name?

I think, if you give the Doomguy a name you destroy his identity. Why can't his name remain unknown? iD didn't come up with a name for him, right (correct me if I'm wrong)? He can continue to be our hero, that's it.

Well, you couldn't very well write a whole novel series about a guy without a name!

Perhaps, but they really choosed the wrong name for the character.

Uh-oh, Grammar Police!! SCATTER!!!!

Perhaps, but they really choosed the wrong name for the character.

Uh-oh, Grammar Police!! SCATTER!!!!

* Katgut writes Doomboy a citation for using a verb with no subject, object, and too many exclamation points