Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, here's a DM project. It is called HispaDM10, a DM mappack of 10 maps for the hispan players (or from hispan mappers). Here's some shots of screens and maps:

The Titlepic

The Interpic

And a map.
I will post more screenshots any time if I can.
ZDaemon boys thought it was a good idea. Well? Is it nice the idea?

Way to rip. That's from Throne of Baal, right? *snicker* Uh, good luck. I don't Deathmatch.

The interpic is Illidan from WarCraft 3, from the intro of TFT if I'm not mistaken.

I also hope for you that those title and interpics convert to the Doom palette well. In their current state, I don't think they do.

exl said:

I also hope for you that those title and interpics convert to the Doom palette well. In their current state, I don't think they do.

Yeah, the DooM color configuration fucked the title and interpic surely... but the chase is the maps, not the pics.

Well consideing the Doom pallette only has about.. oh.. 4 shades of purple, and no shades of blue like that, I'd say that those pictures are going to be ruined. Of course, it's the maps that count, so.. those better be good! The one screenshot you gave looks decent, but nothing super special.

Your screenshot reminds me of good ol' brick maps. Looks solid. You might want to put some metal columns or marbfaces to those walls, of some windows (if it's a city based map). and... higher resolution screenshot next time, damnit! My poor poor eyes :-(
You know, with clever modification of the pallette You could make those pics appear not so ruined-You could change the royal blues in the pallette into light or skyblues. The purple of the interpic could be swapped to pink-not much difference, yet Doom's pallette contains a lot of pink's shades. Or You can just grey scale them :-/