Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Holering

This guy is my hero! "Armed man goes on rampage"

http://www.comcast.net/News/DOMESTIC//XML/1110_AP_Online_Regional___National__US_/12d33fd8-d4d4-4c86-af73-bab3212cd50f.html
This guy is my real life hero! This freaking guy spent all that time building this indestructible bulldozer (I'm LMMFAO just thinking about it) to do all this destruction for no good reason (only to let off some steam). He avoided injuring people too (unlike the last rampage). This reminds me alot of carmageddon. You guys have to read whats in that link.

Heres another link http://www.sltrib.com/2004/Jun/06052004/nation_w/172848.asp

The picture in this link of the bulldozer stuck looks hilarious!

Heres another
http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/state/article/0,1299,DRMN_21_2940402,00.html

"Marvin John Heemeyer was a happy-go-lucky guy who looked out for others, a snowmobile enthusiast licensed to perform weddings.

Bob King, owner of Pancho and Lefty's bar in Grand Lake, said Heemeyer came in every Thursday afternoon. He was part of a crowd of drinkers called the Thursday Group, who came in after snowmobiling."

What an ass. Causing thousands of dollars worth of damage just because he didn't get his own way? What a childish prick. It's his own fault for violating the city code, amongst other things. I guess it is good that he avoided hurting anyone but still.

he sound like one of those guys who gets pissed because he has to clean up his own toxic waste rather than leaving it out. city codes are there for a reason dumbass.

anyways it is funny that someone would get their revenge in such a bizzare and memorable way. i just want to se pics of this modified bulldozer

That's fucking awesome. If I had the proper funding, I'd do the same with three friends all over the city. The a-10s in this country are in Oaklahoma and Tennesee.

Childish, maybe, but it'd be nice to have a slot in the history books.

I actually heard about this on the news just as I got home last night from work. The guy must have been pretty crazy to do it in a bulldozer. And if you ask me, the guy's a stupid idiot to cause that much damage. I'm glad it wasn't by my house and that few got injured.

But yeah, we're hardcore here in Colorado.

hahaha, that's awesome

I bet he was influenced by GTA3!!!!

(not really, but the whole thing does sound like a video game)

Don't like city codes? Smash the hell out of stuff!

How awesome. It's great to see someone get back at the Machine like that. Maybe if things like this happen more often people will wake up.

Grimm said:

How awesome. It's great to see someone get back at the Machine like that. Maybe if things like this happen more often people will wake up.

Yes because wrecking property REALLY solves things. He's just pissed because he had to pay money for something which was his own stupid fault. This guy isn't a hero, he's a fucking maniac who acts like a spoilt child.

zarkyb said:

Yes because wrecking property REALLY solves things. He's just pissed because he had to pay money for something which was his own stupid fault. This guy isn't a hero, he's a fucking maniac who acts like a spoilt child.

I agree with you. He acted like a baby and screwed himself over because he is a moron. What did he think he would achieve in doing this? that the city would reward him with the $2,500 he was fined? Now he will have to deal with jail time and/or large fines. There are good chances that he will lose his store as well. Seems like he has some sort of superiority complex.

HAHA. BLULLDOZE THE MAN! Come on everyone, grab your bulldozers we're heading to the White House!

Seriously though Grimm, your retarded.

Don't like city codes? Smash the hell out of stuff!

"City codes? like to see them enforce them when there's no city left! bwahahah!"-the guy

Uh, well he killed himself, so . . .

If you ever get screwed over by the Machine, you'll understand why this dude did what he did.

He went on a rampage, destroyed property, and committed suicide over a zoning decision. Yeah, he's a real hero.

The fortified bulldozer is admittedly cool though.

Grimm said:

If you ever get screwed over by the Machine, you'll understand why this dude did what he did.

Even if I did understand it, it doesn't make it any more "right" or make him a "hero".

This reminds me of a guy who lives in my cruddy little town. He wanted to make some modifications to his house. When the local council turned him down, he painted his angry ramblings all over his house, dug holes in his front lawn and put cars into them, parked a van out the front of his house and wrote "WHY DOSE THE COUNSEL LIE?" and put pig ears and a snout on top of it. He was actually on TV once or twice and wrote some angry letters to the editor.

It came to a head when he disappeared after righting a suicide letter to the paper who then sent it to the police. The eventually found him, he had sealed himself in his roof. He’s alive. But I don't know what happened to him after that fiasco.

reverse 911 system

*Dials 119* heh heh heh...

Heh, captain red, i remember a while ago some bloke wanted to make his house into a "jungle", with fake palm trees and lions and that in the garden, and bamboo stuck all over it, but the council wouldnt let him, so then he tried to get planning permission to put a huge fibreglass fish on top of a car in his garden, but they also wouldnt let him, though he did it anyway and got arrested. So he bought an russain army surplus tank, painted it pink with fibreglass pigs dressed up in police uniforms and wrote "I'm not taking any more shit from the PIGS!" on it and went driving down main streets of local towns playing "The great escape" music while his friends, dressed in police uniforms, pretended to beat up people and arrest them, was quite funny

where is a panzerfuast when you need one?

yea i didnt read that either, so he goes on a rampage and kills self. heh, what a retard

Id probably commit suicide after that too, seriously how bothersome would it be listening to everyone’s opinions about it after words and listening to authority figures and outraged civilians, then the court rulings and sentencing. He would have gotten ten or twenty years in prison and sense he was already 50-he speed up what was inevitable.

He chose to give up the destiny he saw around him for a destiny that he couldn't see. That’s not weak minded. Saying that suicide is the cowards way out is just pre programmed bullshit and the only ones who honestly believe that are self righteous morons who’ve had the luxury of never being backed into a corner were suicide is in fact a way out.

In addition to the above I’m sure that before he committed suicide he believed that the people outside the vehicle would have shot him without any questions asked once they pried the door open. If some lady a mile over the hill heard what seemed like an automatic rifle that never ran dry going off imagine what it must have seemed like inside the vehicle.

You need to think about more then “what you would do if you were in a tractor with weaponry”, I’m afraid that people and their actions are affected by more then just their mere physical position in the world. If you want to play the game “lets assume the role of a perfect stranger I’ve been hearing about” you’re bound to have a fatally flawed interpretation.

Assume the whole role and then try assuming various other factors that could come into play, but I guess only truly comprehensive minds are capable of that.

On a side note a panzerfaust might have dented the metal plate and cracked the cement behind it a little but thats about it.

Black Hand said:

He chose to give up the destiny he saw around him for a destiny that he couldn't see. That’s not weak minded. Saying that suicide is the cowards way out is just pre programmed bullshit and the only ones who honestly believe that are self righteous morons who’ve had the luxury of never being backed into a corner were suicide is in fact a way out.

I assumed he was a weak minded coward for not being able to deal with prison and all that bs. I highly doubt they kept firing when the bulldozer came to a stop (there's guys there taking debri off the bulldozer). Right there when he stopped he coulda talked to em I'm sure. He didn't have to shoot himself. That shouldn't even be an option and it seemed like he was avoiding injuring people (nobody got hurt from what I read. I didn't read every damn news place either.). He took a gun with him way before the cops even heard about it which is why I assumed he was a "weak minded coward" cause he oubviously had it to kill himself. What other reason would he have had it for if he didn't wanna injure people? He couldn't shoot outside from inside the bulldozer. It sounds to me like he planned to commit suicide (he spent months building this indestructible bulldozer in a way were nobody could find a way in to stop him and to destroy everything for his own reasons.) but wanted to leave some destruction for all the people that he thinks are assholes to deal with. I don't think he wanted to live anymore (probly got depressed). I admit it aint easy to avoid suicide (I was depressed for over 6 years and suicide was always an option for me then. There were so many ways I wanted to do it and could've done it successfuly but I just didn't. I was so willing to do it), but how the hell can someone be Self Righteous and a moron at the same time? You can't be self righteous if you've never experienced the true will of commiting suicide (depression?). You definately can't be self righteous if your an idiot. You also have to be moral to be self Righteous which means you can't claim yourself to be a higher rank than anybody else there's is just no such thing and being moral involves many other things too (You get the point.). Every human being is an equal individual whether they killed your relative or mom or whatever, an idiot, not self righteous, etc. Living in individual countries certainly isn't the way for us humans to live. It's pathetic really. Also when you see someone bragging about kicking some guys ass after being picked on by him or something similar it's just stupid. It's like there trying to prove there greatness overcoming the other persons greatness or something. It's pathetic. Some people need to learn to take shit from others and deal with it (unless there life is being threatened). Don't let your feelings-emotions get in the way of the facts (it's a pain in the ass but it's worth it). People get crippled alot from letting there feelings-emotions get in the way of a smart choice. Anyways I think you know why I called him a weak minded coward. Besides the other facts (which I wish never happened. It actually pisses me off in a sad way. I don't care how pathetic I sound), thinking about some guy spending months to build an indestructible bulldozer to destroy buildings that belong to people he don't like is just... er was hilarious till I read about him commiting suicide.

"Oh no I have to pay 2500 dollars! The only way out is to destroy lots of property and then kill myself!"

It reached the Dutch news. For motion pictures:
click here
then select 20:00 from the "Zaterdag" column.
It's the entire news broadcast so you'll have the fast forward to 22:25 to see the bulldozer in action.