Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Mordeth 4 President!

That crazy Mordeth has informed us that he updated his website for the project with the same name as him a few days ago with progress. Apparently Mordeth is close to finishing Mordeth with only two more maps and various cleanups to do before it's done. Suuure, Mord, I'll believe that when I see it! Speaking of which, does anyone else feel weird about the prospect of Mordeth E2 actually getting released. That thought hasn't crossed my mind in, uh, ever. Weird.

Prehaps the millennium team will follow suit, inspiring 3d Realms with their hasted, yet skillful work and push them to rele... eh, nevermind.. I won't get my hopes up. Can't wait to finally play Mordeth E2.

I may regret saying this, but... one of my maps will be finished by the end of the month!

Cyb said:

That crazy Mordeth has informed us that he updated his website for the project with the same name as him a few days ago with progress. Apparently Mordeth is close to finishing Mordeth with only two more maps and various cleanups to do before it's done. Suuure, Mord, I'll believe that when I see it! Speaking of which, does anyone else feel weird about the prospect of Mordeth E2 actually getting released. That thought hasn't crossed my mind in, uh, ever. Weird.

Gasp.

NiGHTMARE said:

I may regret saying this, but... one of my maps will be finished by the end of the month!

Gasp*2

Hm, it seems like a possiblity that Millenium, Mordeth, Action Doom, and RTC may be released in close proximity to each other given their current progress.

Job said:

Hm, it seems like a possiblity that Millenium, Mordeth, Action Doom, and RTC may be released in close proximity to each other given their current progress.

Can I get a hallelujah brothers?!

And in other news, the temperature in Hell has dropped to an all time low of -40°.

excuse me a moment.

/me goes outside with a rifle and shoots the hell out of a pig. the pig falls from the sky and lands in his back yard.

mmm, bacon in the morning, buffalo wings in the evening!

Well if each map takes three months, that's still six months plus time for "tidying up", so it's a while off yet. Good to see progress is being made though.

Job said:

Holy Crap!

In other news, Action Doom's release date has been pushed back to 2005.

Scuba Steve said:

Holy Crap!

In other news, Action Doom's release date has been pushed back to 2005.

...but we'll be OLD by then!

ah well, at least it'll be the talk of the nursing home.

Afterglow said:

Yeah, Crucified Dreams will be released tomorrow and nobody will play it anyway.

I thought that was already out? Probably just mixing it up with a bunch of other names of projects...

Ultraviolet said:

I thought that was already out? Probably just mixing it up with a bunch of other names of projects...

it's that DM set hosted on DW with an excessive amount of copy and paste.

Afterglow said:

Yeah, Crucified Dreams will be released tomorrow and nobody will play it anyway.

That's right... finish the damn thing already.

sargebaldy said:

it's that DM set hosted on DW with an excessive amount of copy and paste.

What? Have you even seen the levels? It's no Vrack.

covaro said:

That's right... finish the damn thing already.

I'll finish it after you pop out another kid and name it after me.

Afterglow said:

What? Have you even seen the levels? It's no Vrack.

Just a few screenshots. I wouldn't think to compare it to Vrack * but the shots I've seen did look like it includes quite a lot of unnecessary C&P.. but I guess we'll see how it plays.