Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dark santaclaus

???

this is just a question about g force3, is there a diference in the company that is using the geforce 3, i mean if i buy a geforce3 card of vision tek has the same capacity as one from elsa?; or what is the diference, does nvidia have their own card or an specific company for the card???

the difference is veeeery small...about 2-3% in all.

The Idea as I understand it is this:

NVidia Design the GeForce 3.
They Then Sell The Chipsets to other companies
Who then use that Technology on their card.
Then Company A's PR come into play and rant about how good it is compared to other "shoddy" products.

But The only difference is maybe Ram Size........
GPU Colour
Fan Colour
Board Colour

Also Maybe the Software is Different.

But really No Differents at all

GPU Colour
Fan Colour
Board Colour

you crack me up, man..... ROFL

GPU Colour
Fan Colour
Board Colour

you crack me up, man..... ROFL

The appearance of the board is actually very important. If two video cards perform with that mentioned 2-3% difference then it is the better looking card is the one that usually gets taken by the consumer, over the other brand.

Guillemont-Hercules makes their video cards all blue, (I've got one, it's extremely cool =)

There's a big difference. Each video card manufacturer acomodates the circuitry like they feel it refrigerates best, some make it right, some don't.

Some just throw away the overcloacking capabilites. Other just use overcloacked inferior equipment to make it FEEL like good stuff. Some give you TV-OUT and other gadgets, some don't.

If you're planning to buy a GF3, look for reviews. While every GF3 is compatible and supports ALL the promised features, you just have to see WHAT are you buying besides the GF3 concept. What's Elsa, Hercules, Creative and such ADDING to the price.