Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goliath

Your Favorite President.

Because you guys have different political views than I do, I just want to know who you think is a good president.

Don't post Bill Clinton 500 times either.

Just American.

I don't know many presidents, seeing I am Canadian (:(), but Lincon was cool because he had a big hat and a beard. :D Like a bear. :D

Bill Clinton

Aww, oh seriously, my fav presidentie is Abraham Lincon (AKA John Kerry)

All that matters to me are those I could vote for. While I was born in 1982 I really can't say much about how I think reagan, bush 1.0, even clinton or any president before my time sucks/kicks ass. The 2000 election was the first time I could vote...thustly I can't say I have a favorite one.

darknation said:

neither am I Adolf Fucking Hitler do you understand?

He wasn't a president, he was a dictator. And is possibly the most horrible man ever to walk this planet. I hope he is buring in hell right now, and I hope you are ashamed and I pity your parents for giving birth to you.

Also I was thinking of just American presidents.

darknation said:

neither am I Adolf Fucking Hitler do you understand?

ah! but hitler was chancellor and fuhrer...not president

Goliath said:

He wasn't a president, he was a dictator. And is possibly the most horrible man ever to walk this planet. I hope he is buring in hell right now, and I hope you are ashamed and I pity your parents for giving birth to you.
Also I was thinking of just American presidents.

Look up 'joke' and 'sarcasm' in the dictionary and tell me what you see.

Captain Red said:

Groge W Bush

For even thinking that, I shall comdemn you to a life of eating COOKIES

Goliath said:

Its not funny at all. Some of us are Jewish and Im sorry I didn't see the humor in that.

Ok then...why is your name Goliath and not David?

I must say my favorite President was George Washington. Right after he left office everything went straight to hell and continued that way.

Im not jewish, but my moms family is, so it is the same thing. By the way Wilson is the best president with FDR in close race behind. And ofcource my boy Reagan.

Also Im sure someone hear is Jewish.

Goliath said:

Im not jewish, but my moms family is

you have jewish blood though

With all the antisemetic symbols from both Doom's and Wolfenstien and every other game that Id pulled out of it's ass, I severely doubt that.

Disclaimer: The above is a joke.

right well Goliath comes from UT2004 and im a convert to atheism because I find that religion is the cause of every problem in the world and is the only thing holding us back from a new tommorow.

William Henry Harrison's lack of support here is disturbing.

Do you even know who Goliath was, other than from when he fought David? He was a ginormous 9 1/2 foot tall Israelite-hating Philistine who for 40 days before the fight with David, stood and blasphemed and taunted them about as bad as anything Hitler could have dreamed up. Why in the world can you use that name and say that you hate Hitler because of what he said about and did to the Jews?

Hello, it has nothing to do with that. It is the tank is UT2004, and that is my second fav. game so...