Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jetflock

A couple more shots from atmosphere.

Oh No Its Kyle said:

They create a checker pattern simular to the transparent background of Photoshop?

Picture compression. Expand the thumnails.

Oh No Its Kyle said:

I really don't see how picture compression can create a checker pattern like THAT one though. But I'll take your word for it...

Click on the pictures and you'll see.

Jpeg encoding seems to work in squares, from what I've encountered - and certain colours or colour patterns seem to affect how visible this is.

I know what they look like blown up, what I meant was I thought when he was making the thumbnails he forgot to make a layer visible or something. Even if it was caused by jpeg compression and then thumbnail resizing it does look like he made the effect in Photoshop in the thumbnails. It doesn't matter wether or not I'm right or wrong, jesus...

Oh No Its Kyle said:

I know what they look like blown up, what I meant was I thought when he was making the thumbnails he forgot to make a layer visible or something. Even if it was caused by jpeg compression and then thumbnail resizing it does look like he made the effect in Photoshop in the thumbnails. It doesn't matter wether or not I'm right or wrong, jesus...

Calm down. I wasn't accusing you of anything - I was just giving my thoughts on the squares.

i will gladly release an incomplete version, or something atleast to show the resources. its all real though.

JESUS CHRIST...
I already said I believed you! Will get off my back about this damn thing! I made a fucking mistake, you got a fucking problem with that? Goddamn...

No, the problem is with Your attitude. You just keep flaming everyone who point Your mistake, I've read most of Your posts. My advice-think twice, before You write something, and
take it easy man,
or Your prize will be a ban.

Nmn said:

or Your prize will be a ban.

!! what you say! You're not a mod, but Kyle, you're a retard.

ravage said:

!! what you say! You're not a mod

So?
I'm taking a guess what will happen to this deliquent.